Recent content by electrodrummer

1. electrodrummer

New to drumming and have little space - is Yamaha DD75 worth it?

Any edrum kit can be made nearly any size with some work. It's not like the limitations of an acoustic, The DD75 is a fine thing (I have a DD65 somewhere), but of course it's not an acoustic kit. Indeed, e-drums in general are not acoustic kits. If you want something to hit to made a noise...
  2. electrodrummer

Roland KD 10

Yes.... All kick drum pads from any manufacturer will function fine as they are essentially just the same £0.50 (literally) piezo transducer inside a box. :) (YMMV!)
  3. electrodrummer

Roland KD 10

Any kick from anyone is compatible. They're all just £0.50 piezos ;) (YMMV!)
  4. electrodrummer

Where to buy Roland TD-50k?

A Roland dealer in the country where you live (don't know what country that is... ;) )
  5. electrodrummer

Hooking up two Roland modules via midi in/out and using the individual outs

Right - so here's the way to do it :) ---- Here's the "best" and most flexible way to record edrums Module --> MIDI data --> Software (DAW/Sequencer/whatever the cool kids are calling it these days. I mostly use Cakewalk/Sonar - www.cakewalk.com - which is now free.) Split MIDI data to...
  6. electrodrummer

Hooking up two Roland modules via midi in/out and using the individual outs

Nope. MIDI is not "sounds" - MIDI is data. There will be no sounds travelling along to the TD10. TD15-->MIDI-->TD10 will allow you (within Roland's limited MIDI implementation) to hit a pad wired to the TD15 and have - by the wonders of MIDI - a sound played from the TD10's tone generator. As...
  7. electrodrummer

Roland TD-1K. Please I am hopelessly desperate.

It's NOT the drums. It's NOTHING to do with the drums. It's your PC -and the way your PC is set up. You need to get a computer friend round to have a look. Try recording ANY audio source, e.g. plug your phone or an MP3 player or a keyboard etc straight into your PC and record that playing...
  8. electrodrummer

Kickpad Question

Anything from anyone will work (pretty much) - all just £0.48 piezos.
  9. electrodrummer

Well, according to your computer there's nothing plugged in. So it's a computer problem you need to sort out .... :( You have nothing plugged in to the audio input it thinks.
  10. electrodrummer

Right - so plug something into the hole! (you should now consult your manual or the support section of your computer manufacturer's website.... :) You may find what you need.... This is now computer support ;) )
  11. electrodrummer

Click on the properties button!
  12. electrodrummer

We're now getting into the realms of PC support. You need to sort this with the manufacturer of your computer and your computer manuals. BUT if it's disabled then click on the Properties button and Enable it!
  13. electrodrummer

Dunno what this "virtual" audio device is. You want to use a physical audio device. AND it's the RECORDING settings you need to check / change - as you are recording. NOT the playback settings. Next tab.
  14. electrodrummer

WHAT headphones are you using? Exactly, please, with model. WHAT audio cables are you using (exactly - pic please) AND you prob need to check / make sure WIndows audio settings are correct. The input set to line if possible. Also try changing the listen to setting - set to on or off.