Duck Tape's latest activity

• Duck Tape
    Duck Tape replied to the thread dw smart practice?.
    I discovered my vater practice pad has the same thread size and used that for the main/snare pad. That’s made it a little better. But...
  • Duck Tape
    Duck Tape posted the thread dw smart practice? in Drums.
    hey guys, I got one of these yesterday but I'm already thinking of selling it. The pads are quite loud and flimsy but the killer for me...
  • Duck Tape
    Duck Tape reacted to spleeeeen's post in the thread Wy Yung Dale Cleary with Like Like.
    Sorry to learn about this. I don't recall any direct interactions with him but remember reading and enjoying a number of conversations...
  • Duck Tape
    Duck Tape reacted to GruntersDad's post in the thread Wy Yung Dale Cleary with Like Like.
    Thanks for taking the time to come back and post this sad news of a forum member. Seems he made the best of his life after finding his...
  • Duck Tape
    Duck Tape reacted to Mediocrefunkybeat's post in the thread Wy Yung Dale Cleary with Like Like.
    I remember some of the animated discussions that were had and I'm sorry to hear of his passing. It's been a long time since he posted...
  • Duck Tape
    Duck Tape reacted to larryace's post in the thread Wy Yung Dale Cleary with Like Like.
    This seems so...premature. Wy wasn't exactly up there in years if I recall correctly. We all gotta go sometime Thank you for the news...
  • Duck Tape
    Duck Tape reacted to GetAgrippa's post in the thread Wy Yung Dale Cleary with Like Like.
    Thanks for the memorial and testimony to a musicians life well-lived Duck. Sad to hear his passing and my condolences to his family and...
  • Duck Tape
    Duck Tape reacted to Morrisman's post in the thread Wy Yung Dale Cleary with Like Like.
    https://candomusos.com/profile-dale-cleary.php
  • Duck Tape
    Duck Tape replied to the thread Wy Yung Dale Cleary.
    Thanks for posting that. I had not seen that writeup or that video. He sounded great, and not just for someone who'd been away from the...
  • Duck Tape
    Hi Drummerworld, I haven't been on here much in recent years but just want to acknowledge the passing of drummerworld member Wy Yung...