1. DrumWhipper

New cymbals from a smaller company

Yes. Everything in engraved
  2. DrumWhipper

Wife had to work tonight so I decided to do some cleaning. Before After
  3. DrumWhipper

I have a couple of Ardor crashes that should be here soon! Looking forward to getting them.
  4. DrumWhipper

Gave them a workout on this one.
  5. DrumWhipper

A few from our band

A few side stage videos
  6. DrumWhipper

Snare side head tuning drops to 85 no matter how tight I tune?

This is what I was about to ask. Drum heads are like guitar strings. If they aren't stretched properly they will drop out of tuning when you begin playing.
  7. DrumWhipper

Tune-bot questions

I tune to a perfect fourth. Pro drum tech Kenny Sharretts helped me with this setting. NOTE EACH HEAD IS TUNED TO: First note will be the batter head, second the resonate head: 10: A-D 12: F-B Flat 14: C-F 16: G-C TUNE-BOT SETTINGS First note will be the batter head, second the resonate...
  8. DrumWhipper

Trying something new

For the first time in 35 years of drumming I am trying coated heads following a suggestion from master drum tech Kenny Sharretts. I’ve always been a clear head guy. For some reason I like seeing the wood grain on the inside of the drums. However, following a discussion with Kenny I’ve decided to...
  9. DrumWhipper

Smallest and largest stages/venues you've played

Smallest for me was a local pub. Largest is Bridgestone Arena in Nashville.
  10. DrumWhipper

A few from our band

Three lol The first video is my Mapex Orion Armory kit that’s Black Dawn. The second is my Mapex Saturn V that is red and black. The third is a Mapex Orion Classic that is black.
  11. DrumWhipper

Fun room to play

This club is known for that flag lol. A lot of nationally known artists have had photos and video taken in front of it, so it’s a mainstay!
  12. DrumWhipper

A few from our band

Hope you like some country music! These are all original tunes we do.
  13. DrumWhipper

Fun room to play

Took this one after we finished for the night and the lights were still up.