Recent content by Drumingnurse

1. Drumingnurse

remo silentstroke ....

remo silentstroke, someone has some experience???? Want to make my first drum silent so i can use it to play at home, now that i have a new drum :) thx.
  2. Drumingnurse

To SE or NOT to SE, thats the question. Paiste!

Hi there :D I have played allot of cymbals and brands, and just got a set 2002's. Just now need a hi hat, and i played agen allot of brands and types and i'm gonna stick whit paiste. i have a 18" crash that gives the warm and clear sound and a 20" power crash and 20" heavy ride that gives that...
  3. Drumingnurse

Mapex Falcon problems

Hi all :) 6 months ago i got the mapex falcon single pedal direct drive and chaine. Afther a 4hrs rehersel my beaterstick is bend. Used up 6 beaters... someone else had this prob? got a dw 9000 now, but still wanna use the falcon in the future. thx =)
  4. Drumingnurse

hmmmm need some help.

Hi all, i am looking to buy a new drum, but not have the oportunoty to test allot of drums out there (i live in the middle of nowhere) and i was woundering if someone got some expeiance whit some of the drums i wanna buy. a ludwig signet 105 kit, DW design series and Gretsch renown maple...