Recent content by drumbandit

1. drumbandit

Holy Grail of the Drum World?

For me the holy grail snare is the Brady solid hollow tree trunk. Chris Brady made the world's first hollowed out tree trunk snare and there aren't many in the world. They're almost impossible to find. Sound wise they're unique but I also love the backstory and craftsmanship. I also adore...
  2. drumbandit

Brady goodness

Theyre lovely snares man!!
  3. drumbandit

best STAVE snare builder?

It's a 14x6.5" mate!
  4. drumbandit

My Red Rock Gidgee stave snare. Gidgee is one of the most dense timbers on earth and it sounds absolutely incredible. snare:
  5. drumbandit

Brady Baritone Snare Drum Video Review (Part 1)

Love the video man!
  6. drumbandit

You can get a used Noonan for a few hundred quid £ if you look around. I've heard rave reviews of his snares
  7. drumbandit

If not Brady then Red Rock. The team are great the drum build quality is 10/10 and they look and sound incredible
  8. drumbandit

Anyone have a "Rare Snare" Love to see it!

There are some beauties in there!!!
  9. drumbandit

Anyone have a "Rare Snare" Love to see it!

I've got the holy grail.......Brady Solid Wood (hollow tree trunk) Jarrah snare. These are the original Brady snares and the world's first hollow tree snare drums (took me almost 15 years to find it) :
  10. drumbandit

Brady Solid Snare

I've heard great things about those drums!
  11. drumbandit

5 Brady Snare Drums for Sale Now on eBay

No worries! If you want any more photos then let me know. I'm over the moon with the snare and more than happy to send photos if anyone is interested
  12. drumbandit

Yeah you're right! Apparently he spoke to other manufacturers about his idea and was told it couldn't work. There are lots of other companies who've since tried it and had issues with snares cracking but I've never heard of a Brady solid having issues so he clearly has the magic touch. There...
  13. drumbandit

Chris Brady, a chainsaw, a chisel and a Jarrah tree =
  14. drumbandit

Brady Solid Snare

13 years after my original post I finally got myself a Brady solid one piece snare. Hollowed from a Jarrah tree! It's by far the best sounding and looking Brady (or any drum for that matter) I've had the pleasure of playing