Recent content by decibelrocks

1. D

WAV - My online band - feedback requested

We have featured in Rolling Stone India: https://rollingstoneindia.com/new-metal-arseniic-axolotl-mutiny-groovy-noodles-lotus-oceans-were-ink/
  2. D

AC/DC drum jam

Hell, why did Youtube block your video?
  3. D

Smooth criminal

Love your for this song!
  4. D

Thanks Andy for your kind words. It is really motivating and will help us with our next song that we are already working on.
  5. D

Dear fellow musicians, Please checkout our latest creation - an original called Secrets: Secrets is a song about a person's hiding his life, his story and his emotions from the world, living in a burden and unable to come out of this state. The song was entirely composed, recorded, mixed at...
  6. D

My band 'Radio Sparks' - Feedback welcome!

Awesome sound guys. It's so pleasing to hear you. Nothing left behind has a "Summer of 69" feel...
  7. D

WAV Secrets - Our first single

Thanks. It is 100% home recording and mixing. No samples used for drums.
  8. D

WAV Secrets - Our first single

Dear fellow musicians, Our official video for the song "Secrets" from the band WAV from New Delhi, India. Secrets is a song about a person's hiding his life, his story and his emotions from the world, living in a burden and unable to come out of this state. The song was composed & recorded...
  9. D

Velvet Revolver - Slither cover

Thanks, it is really encouraging to see all these comments from senior members.
  10. D

Thanks. We really worked hard to getting it right. Hopefully we should be able to repeat the same with some good originals as well.
  11. D

Thanks, appreciate your kind comments.
  12. D

Hello everyone, Four of us, who are old friends decided to do online music collaboration and make some music while in confines of our homes during the Covid19 pandemic. Our first attempt is the song SLITHER originally composed and performed by the band VELVET REVOLVER. Please checkout our...
  13. D

Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction

Thanks, yes absolutely that was one hella album from Megadeth.
  14. D

Checkout Megadeth - Symphony of Destructions. Comments, feedback and suggestions welcome.
  15. D

Megadeth Fans - checkout my latest drum cover. Megadeth - Lucretia