Recent content by Dannyjp1997

1. D

Drumming Rudiments Technique Help?

Thsnks for the advise. I've been logging my progress every practice session. increasing the BPM in slight increments, so I'm knowing that I'm progressing I'll let you know how I getting on cheers
  2. D

Thanks yeah my goals these couple of months is focusing on these rudiments I'll let you know how I get on thanks
  3. D

So I've started practicing this every day with my practice sessions, I'll tell you how I get on thanks for the advise.
  4. D

Thanks man I'll check it out Thanks I'll give that a shot and tell you how I get on
  5. D

Hi Everyone, I'm a pretty new drummer. Over Christmas I really want to perfect my technique playing rudiments singles/doubles/paradidles etc. I'm not interested necessarily in speed but just improving my overall technique. I know speed comes with slow practice I get that so there's no need to...
  6. D

practicing with the metronome?

Thanks man I’ll give this Method a try
  7. D

Thankyou for the reply that’s helped me a lot. Think because I’ve made playing with a click such a big deal it’s like I set my self up to fail. But your approach I didn’t think about and it seems more practical and better, instead of a constant click. Cheers I’ll give it ago
  8. D

Thanks for replying. Yeah I can post a video
  9. D

Hi everyone, I’ve been really focusing on my single and double stroke roll technique. I don’t really care about speed I just wanna get the Basics down first I know speed doesn’t come over night. The problem I’m having is I get obsessed about using the metronome, I know people say start slow...
  10. D

Double Stroke Rolls at a slow tempo?

Hi guys I’ve been practicing my double stroke technique, at slower tempos etc 60-80BPM 16th notes. I can’t seem to play the double cleanly with the bounce or with fingers? Is it because 60-80 is pretty slow for the bounce or should I just use all fingers for the slower speeds then when I speed...
  11. D

Roland TD-1DMK CYMBALS??

Hi guy’s just wondering if anyone knows if the cymbals choke on this kit?
  12. D

DOUBLE STROKE ROLL

Thanks man I’ll give that a go
  13. D

DOUBLE STROKE ROLL

Hi guy’s I’ve been working on my double stroke roll, practicing the push pull method. As I’ve been trying to speed it up I don’t feel like I’m using my fingers for the second stroke, my strokes sound weak and not very even. I dunno if it’s a timing issue or a finger technique problem. I’ll...
  14. D

Need help practicing?

say I start slow at 60BPM at 8th notes, how long should I stay at that tempo for before I say “okay I’m happy to move to 65” that’s the problem I’m struggling with dunno when I should move on I keep second guessing my self thanks for answering
  15. D

Need help practicing?

Yeah I’ll try that. Think because I wanna learn green day songs there pretty quick so i wanna get fast with different rudiments but I wanna practice the right way you know