Recent content by crowapollyon

1. C

Well it cracked. farewell my AAX.

I regret that a few days ago i noticed 3 small hair line cracks on the part where the AAX X-treme china curves out. I mounted it right, and wasnt very tight. This is the first time a cymbal has cracked in the inside and not the inside. So im trying to figure why this one cracked. any thoughts...
  2. C

a new video of me.

First part of the video is with the old cracked B8 china, hen other part of the video is with my new AAX X-treme 15" china. tell me what you think. http://www.fastclips.com/videos/uPb3V850111j
  3. C

Sent in my cymbals, and waiting.

Sent in some old cymbals for some saludas. a Mist X 19" Xplosion type crash, a 8" rock splash, and a 6" rock splash(vented). can't wait to get them =) so when i do ill post pictures here in this post.
  4. C

just got my free china today.

I finally got it, and i have got to say, the AA Metal-X(16") crash and AAX X-treme china(15") together made me realize why i loved Sabian so much!! This thing may be small but its loud and very thin, i wasn't going to use it at first and sell it for another china, but decided to check it out...
  5. C

Is it safe to have my floor toms racked this way?

I just had a crazy idea to rack my 14" and 16" floor toms like this on my set. (because i wanted to have it set up like this because i recently got to play at my cousins house, he has a DW setup like this.)
  6. C

How do you find a band?

I have had really bad luck with bands where i am at, all the people i form bands with end up not doing anything, but talk about being in a band all day long to other people. Right now i'm stuck between a current band, we have me and my best friend both as drummers(yeah, not going so well O.o)...
  7. C

Who has tried chris adler drumsticks?

I wanted to know how they feel? Do they break Easily? Ive been playing with Mike Portnoy Sigs for a year now, and neail Peart sigs for a week. And the mike portnoy to me are the best so far. I was goign to buy a pair of chris adler sticks online, but they were out of stock and it would have...
  8. C

Anyone have Saluda Mist X cymbals?

If so, do they sound good for their price? Any experience with ones with Diamond Bands Lathed in them, and what are those exsactly? Cause i have been thinking of buying a 18" Mist X crash either Heavy or the Diamon Bands lathed in.
  9. C

so im trying to figure out the value of these cynbals.

yeah, its all over the place, but thats people selling. What i want to do is sell them to the point im getting the most for them, but im not ripping anyone off.
  10. C

so im trying to figure out the value of these cynbals.

I have three cymbals i wanted to sell once i have enough money(plus the money from selling these cymbals) to buy my new throne, rack, and sabian cymbals. They are Zildjians from about 30-25 years. A 21" rock ride, 14" hi hats, and 19" Crash. I wanted to now if anyone has a price range of how...
  11. C

My Afterlife Cover

Some time ago before i got new hardware and a few new cymbals, i recorded a Cover of Avenged Sevenfold's Afterlife. Enjoy and tell me ehat ya think =) http://www.fastclips.com/videos/Efw76C5CLFx8
  12. C

Ludwig VIstalite "Tequila Sunrise"

Well some said they liked my Ludwig 1972 Vistalite drumset with "Tequila Sunrise" color scheme. So i set it up and took some pictures and they turned out great. =D (i have the original ludwig snare stand but im using it on my other drumset and im to lazy to move it to the ludwig XD)
  13. C

My current setup.

PDP X7 series, Ludwig 1972 vistalite tequila sunrise kit behind it.
  14. C

how to make my cymbals shine!

i have Zildjian hi-hats, two crashes, and a ride that are almost 28 years old(they were my grandfathers lol) and they look old, and i want them to shine, whenever i use Zildjian cleaner, they get somewhat shiny but am I doing it correctly? I put the polish on a rag, rub it into the cymbal, then...
Back