Recent content by cjj

1. cjj

My Performance of Yes’s Ritual Drum Solo - Shared by Prog Magazine!

Great playing! The talent on this site is insane!
  2. cjj

Arizona Drummer - New 30 Seconds to Mars Cover

Killing it, man! I'd hate to be one of your cymbals, lol! Nice playing!!
  3. cjj

Sheffield Songo - (Peter Fernandes)

Great playing!
  4. cjj

Michael Jackson Cover is Live!

Really nice job!!
  5. cjj

Lollipop Graveyard

Awesome stuff, man!!
  6. cjj

More Rush - The Trees

One of my all time favorites!
  7. cjj

Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne

Great job, man!!
  8. cjj

Carter Beauford Replica

Nice playing... someone needs to tell the (acoustic) guitar player the people he's playing for are behind him ;-)
  9. cjj

Anyone know what finish this is?

I'm not sure what that finish is but I have a 7 pc Red Mahogany Burst Bubinga kit, just like the one in the pic (I believe that's black nickel hardware), and they are incredible sounding/looking drums. If you were (initially) looking at that, you would not be disappointed.
  10. cjj

RUSH - YYZ drum cover

Yes, great cover... not sure how I missed this. Very well done!
  11. cjj

Todd Sucherman / Styx

My first concert (ever) was Styx in 1983 in Atlanta, at the Omni. It just so happened I was in NY last week and they were playing just down from my hotel at the Westbury Theater Thursday night, so I got a ticket. What a show!! James Young and Tommy Shaw are legendary and Todd Sucherman was...
  12. cjj

GRANDPA Looking for Used Drum Set for GRANDSON (He is only 8 years old) Any Suggestions?

I think the size of the bass drum is probably the most critical attribute for a set an 8 yo will be playing... color is probably second 😉. I have twin boys and if they’d wanted some drums at that age, I would have found an 18” bass drum/kit with shallow toms.
  13. cjj

Drum tracking-prog metal

More great stuff!
  14. cjj

Drum Solo-Intro

Yes, excellent stuff!!
  15. cjj

Wall Mounted Music Stand with Extending Arm

I'm hoping someone might be able to point me to a wall mounted Music Stand with extending arm that would allow me to push it against the wall when not in use. Something similar to this, but would screw into the wall (sorry, can't get the pic to show so I'm including a link)...