Recent content by CBPEAVEY

1. CBPEAVEY

WHD Acrylic Drum Kit Opinions Please

Good day to you all :) I am thinking of purchasing this kit http://www.gear4music.com/Drums-and-Percussion/WHD-Acrylic-Drum-Kit-Crystal-Clear/FQB It is an acrylic kit, for under £600 brand new, and it is seriously tempting me. I already have my lovely Gretsch kit with Paistes that never leaves...
  2. CBPEAVEY

Best £300 I've ever spent.... Gretsch Catalina Club Rock

Welcome ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls, drummers and lesser spotted nawarhls, to the best £300 I have ever spent. Whilst trawling through ebay typing in everything from Ludwig to Leedy, I happened to come across an absolutely gorgeous Gretsch Catalina Club Rock in SIlver Sparkle, for the...
  3. CBPEAVEY

Advice on Ludwig Classic Maple Order

Hello all! My 18th birthday is coming up in a couple of months and I am thinking of buying a rather smashing drum kit as a present to myself. I have some savings and so on, but I am just trying to get a rough figure of how much the exact kit I want would be. I cant really find who to contact in...
  4. CBPEAVEY

My extremely cheap internal bass drum mic

Hello! After seeing a lot of people on this frankly excellent forum mount a mic inside their bass drum, I decided to give it a go myself. I used some string I had laying around, some old broken bits of Meccano from when I were a young 'un, and a few microphones I bought from a pound shop a year...
Back