Recent content by carl oegema

1. carl oegema

Question on sampling pads

1000 being expensive and is there just 3 companies making samplers? I’m asking because I don’t know anything about electronic samplers also I’m doing research to see what’s out there
  2. carl oegema

$1000 + 8-9 pads maybe a track per pad?, i'm new to sampling pads so no really sure whats out there
  3. carl oegema

Ok I want something that I can upload music or sounds and assign it to pads to start and stop the music or even loop it. also like I said before Something that is not overly complicated or expensive.
  4. carl oegema

Ok witch is better Roland or alesis
  5. carl oegema

I’m looking at getting a sampling pad like the Roland spdx but when I looked at the price holy moly It’s expensive :oops: I know there is the Alesis but is there something out there that’s not complicated and Not crazy expensive, also i want something that I can upload sounds or songs to play...
  6. carl oegema

Drum skins

So you think Evans g2 are the best also should I change the bottom skins
  7. carl oegema

Drum skins

I don’t really have a genre of music that I play I just like any kind of “fooling around”. Also I got the drums used so the skins Are a mixture of remo and Evans and they are clear. I might be looking at the coated skins.
  8. carl oegema

Drum skins

Hi I am new here I am looking at getting new skins for my drums (Gretsch renown maple ) and I don’t know if I should get coated or clear If you could recommend anything that would be great.
Back