Recent content by BrandonDrums12

1. BrandonDrums12

Pro-Mark......Your Thoughts?

In my opinion Promark 5BS are one of the greatest sticks, The reliability and the durability on it is amazing! The feel of them is extremely nice too!
  2. BrandonDrums12

How did you pick your favorite sticks?

I use Promark 5Bs I needed a drumstick that didn't break easily, due to my hard hitting and playing. Its my favorite because of the weight, density, and the sound it produces. I suggest everyone getting some promark sticks they'll last you months lol
  3. BrandonDrums12

What are the best snare heads for an 80's hard rock tone?

I'll will definitely check that head out, Thanks man!
  4. BrandonDrums12

Introducing myself

Hi, My name is Brandon. I am a 15 year old drummer from Las Vegas, NV. I've been playing drums around 2 years and I love playing. My biggest influences are: - Tommy Lee (Motley Crue) - Nick Menza (Megadeth) -(Bobby Blotzer (Ratt) and a bunch of other bands that are within the Metal/Hard Rock...
  5. BrandonDrums12

Hard Rock Cymbals

I play a lot of Hard Rock and some metal. I am getting new cymbals and Im wondering what would suit me. Im having trouble because I dont like extremely thin cymbals. I've been playing around 2 years so I think it's time to get new cymbals. I'm just wondering what cymbals are nice and heavy...
  6. BrandonDrums12

I hit really hard, I notice there is dents right in the middle of the snare drum, which is usually where I hit every time. I use a lot of force when hitting the drum and that usually brings out a lot of tone, What im trying to say is, Im gonna get a new snare head, so I was wondering what I...
  7. BrandonDrums12

I have a Evans Coated snare head, and a clear ambassador snare side head, My snare sounds basically like trash. I've tried my best to tune it, and I think maybe the snare head is worn out? I'd like to know what the best hard rock tones for snares you can get
  8. BrandonDrums12

Feeling exhausted when drumming..

Well sometimes when you play drums it’s all about your technique, for instance if you’re using every limb to play a different part it’ll be tiring, also playing drums is a good way to start your day not end it. I suggest playing hours that are good for you and maybe getting good exercise to be...