Recent content by Boliano

1. B

New to forums. And question about my set.

Where did you see all those sizes were made? And any idea where I can look to see if someone has a floor Tom for sale for my set?
  2. B

Thank you very much. Again I just don’t know enough about these things and it’s really helpful to ask here. And as far as add-one I already know all to well. I even went as far as emailing Gretsch to see if it’s possible to get a floor Tom from them and they looked and don’t have any pieces of...
  3. B

Yes it’s 2004-2005 I believe Renown. I think either way I’m gonna sell it or possibly trade it in if the money is right. Again being new to drumming I’m trying out tons of sizes and configurations to hopefully get a set sized and set up to exactly what makes me Comfortable...
  4. B

Wow ok thank you. I was unaware there were only 100 made. I like the kit. But realy think I wanna go with something new. Again I’m a new drummer and still getting a feel of exactly the sizes I want and configuration. I already know I want longboard pedals for all my hardware. Already tried out...
  5. B

I’m trying to upload pics. But it keeps saying I have to resize it. Ugh.
  6. B

Hey all I’m new here. I’m a new drummer and have what I thought to be a Farely good kit. However I was just told by Gretsch it is very rare as far as the wrap on my kit goes. It’s a renown kit with the yellow oyster wrap. 8-10-12-14 inch time. And a 22 inch kick. So question I have is. Does...
Back