Bo Eder's latest activity

• Bo Eder
    Bo Eder replied to the thread More new drums!.
    Since I’m using my regular heads, they don’t “feel” any different. I think going from cherry-mahogany to maple again changes the timbre...
  • Bo Eder
    If you're gonna do that then we demand a "Uncle Larry's Musings" sub forum as well.
  • Bo Eder
    Love that. But that only works on PDP kits. As the DW website states, these Design series are "DW drums through-and-through" Hahahaha!
  • Bo Eder
    I've been re-sizing them to fit Drummerworld standards (under 100kb). When you click on them they should open up - at least they opened...
  • Bo Eder
    The 8” is cute. The bass drum shipped with a white logo head, so I put one of my black heads on. I should get a black Design logo...
    • From-the-back.jpg
  • Bo Eder
    Bo Eder posted the thread More new drums! in Drums.
    So I couldn't pass these up. Especially considering the price. These are those DW Design series piano black drums that were a special...
    • New-DWs.jpg
  • Bo Eder
    Bo Eder posted the thread More new drums! in Drums.
    So I couldn't pass these up. Especially considering the price. These are those DW Design series piano black drums that were a special...
    • New-DWs.jpg
  • Bo Eder
    Bo Eder replied to the thread Best place to buy heads?.
    I have friends who get me artist pricing on stuff
  • Bo Eder
    Does anybody remember Eli Konikoff when he played with Spyro Gyra? Back in the 80s he was using a Yamaha RC kit with an 8x12 Rack tom...
    • C3600FF1-553D-436F-AD3F-5922B45FE8AF.jpeg
  • Bo Eder
    Bev Bevan recorded all those ELO hits with an 18” bass drum. I think he hated it because live he’d use a 26”. But Roger Taylor, like...
  • Bo Eder
    In my band, we all own our own IEM systems, so we get our own mixes. I don’t think it’s too big an investment for band members to make...
  • Bo Eder
    So you don’t have five AUX outputs? (I should probably read up on your mixer)
  • Bo Eder
    Then you can provide five separate mixes😉
  • Bo Eder
    Ah, those group sub-outputs. There are mixers that have separate AUX outputs linked to physical outputs on the console. That’s the...
  • Bo Eder
    Does your Soundcraft have the ability to send out auxiliary mixes?