Bo Eder's latest activity

• Bo Eder
    Bo Eder replied to the thread More new drums!.
    Is the matte black a paint? Or is that a wrap?
  • Bo Eder
    Bo Eder reacted to Darth Vater's post in the thread Pet peeve regarding drum sizes. with Like Like.
    Good info. I know the shell layups are different but this new kit was an attempt at recreating my Hollywood kit from the late 60's. It...
  • Bo Eder
    The only things that didn’t sound good in that video was the bass drum and snare drum though 😬
  • Bo Eder
    Bo Eder replied to the thread Pet peeve regarding drum sizes..
    What you bought before the add-on is called the Super Classic. Once you add the 8x12, it becomes the Big Beat. Classic Ludwig set-ups...
  • Bo Eder
    Well, I meant eventually people returned to Ludwig so they can easily get maple drums in 8x12/9x13/16x16/14x22 and feel comfortable...
  • Bo Eder
    Got a gig tomorrow - im so excited to use these drums I’m taking them even though all their cases aren’t here yet!
    • 63E9848F-ECA7-40B9-B58F-220901EA6BA1.jpeg
  • Bo Eder
    Bo Eder replied to the thread Were Spaun drums any good?.
    If you can’t get parts because the company is gone, I’d really think twice. Unless you don’t mind using other parts to replace broken...
  • Bo Eder
    It does. And the staggered rack toms and wacky cymbal tilting really make me think.
  • Bo Eder
    True. Everyone had to keep up with DWs’ marketing strategy.
  • Bo Eder
    That was the beginning of the DW Brain Washing Initiative. And it’s still working.
  • Bo Eder
    My first DW Collectors big kit was weird back in the early 2000s: 8x10/9x12, then 11x14 and 13x16 hanging floor toms! After a while I...
  • Bo Eder
    That piano black is why I couldn’t pass them up either. Black just works in every situation (especially my Devo band). My Rogers kit...
  • Bo Eder
    The weird sizing is kind of a pet peeve of mine too. But I kinda look at it as the compromise of mid-range kits. They keep the prices...
  • Bo Eder
    And I believe when they were released For 2020, they were in that $1600 range for the shell pack. So the $999 for the pack, $187 for...
  • Bo Eder
    Considering what I paid for these Design drums, I will, for the record, state that Collector's series drums are not $3500 better than...