Recent content by Bluekit

1. Bluekit

Remo Silentstrokes on resonate side?

You’ll get use to it,,,every once in a while put the regular heads back on,,,
  2. Bluekit

Need advice on kit purchase

if you haven’t played in a while,,,check out these,,,your family might thank you
  3. Bluekit

CX PDP BADGE

Yea. Still need a pdp CX badge like I posted above,,,
  4. Bluekit

PDP LTD

Yes,,,that,s the set I was talking about,,,,badges,,never said where they where made,,,
  5. Bluekit

CX PDP BADGE

😭
  6. Bluekit

Best Heads For Jazz/ Blues

+2 for Aquarian modern vintage,,,,,played some at a school of rock,,,,and a couple of the teachers said they really like them
  7. Bluekit

I'm really stressed over something so stupid

Ghost notes only count for 1/2 a hit,,,
  8. Bluekit

CX PDP BADGE

Ok guys,,get off those drum stools and check those closets,,,need one cx pdp drum badge to complete my set let me know ,,thanks
  9. Bluekit

Since DW bought Slingerland...

So in slingerland drum hay day,,,,what where there claim to fame,,,ie bearing edges,,
  10. Bluekit

PDP LTD

Where the LTD made in Mexico,,maple shells..what years where they made,,.?there is not much on the net about them at all
  11. Bluekit

I need your advice regarding noise of training pad in appartments.

Would u prefer me to practice before 8pm,,,or after 3 am
  12. Bluekit

PDP LTD

What can u tell me about the pdp,Ltd drum set,,,,I am not talking the newer concept limited edition,,,but the older sets where the badges only say LTD,,,they must of been made around the same time the cx,lx,mx sets were made
  13. Bluekit

SPEED KING ADJUSTMENT,,,,,,STRING?

http://www13.plala.or.jp/Gdn_Exp/l201_speedking.htm scroll down,,,looks like Bonham,,,did it,,,,and a lot of other guys,,,,the beginning of the adjustable pedal,,,drum history,,,,idk
  14. Bluekit

SPEED KING ADJUSTMENT,,,,,,STRING?

in the 70, s it looks like drummers use to tie nylon cord ,,,to hold there speed king beaters closer to the bass drum head,,, could be the beginning of all todays pedal adjustment,,I’ll post the thread if I can fine it again,, any thoughts,,,,,
  15. Bluekit

That notorious Ludwig Acrolite throw off let me down last night

Try a couple black O- rings,,,,,one on top the square block,,,,one on bottom,,,,