bermuda's latest activity

• bermuda
    Just got back from a gig today a few minutes ago. We played Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week...Im freakin exhausted! The...
  • bermuda
    I did my comeback gig on July 4 for a small party, with two sets and light volume. It took a few songs to get back into the groove with...
  • bermuda
    bermuda replied to the thread In-ear monitor weirdness.
    The isolation is as personal as you want to make it, and most bands have audience mics - stereo no less! - to bring that ambience into...
  • bermuda
    bermuda replied to the thread A Drum Shop Database Thread.
    That's my inclination as well. The list will be easily fixable, so if something is way out of place, members can let us know and it...
  • bermuda
    There is. :) But that alone doesn't differentiate between a shop that sells online, and an online-only 'store' such as Reverb...
  • bermuda
    Yep. 😁
  • bermuda
    I used GK-Music phones for years, and love them. Fidelity is great (I already liked the Sony 7506 drivers in them) and ez-on-ez-off is a...
  • bermuda
    That too. It's a much bigger picture than just the gig at hand. I would give anything to go back 30 years and get molds.
  • bermuda
    I understand that there may be budgetary considerations, but there are certain commitments and costs of doing business and you get what...
  • bermuda
    Fork's of course and thanks on Steve Maxwell, will note that he's primarily a vintage & collector's shop with some esoteric brands. :)...
  • bermuda
    Got them, thx. Currently there are 50 US shops on the list in progress, but there's room for a lot more! :)
  • bermuda
    bermuda replied to the thread Learning new songs.
    Best way, especially when something has some twists & turns, uncommon pushes and stops, etc. I give the song a cursory listen just to...
    • _chart.jpg
  • bermuda
    Closed-minded for sure, and selfish. Not a team-player. And not someone you want on stage with you, in some cases complicating the mix...
  • bermuda
    bermuda replied to the thread Nomenclature!.
    That's part of why we're also listing the metro areas. But I also want the listings to be clear to everyone around the world who may...
  • bermuda
    bermuda replied to the thread Nomenclature!.
    Thanks!