Recent content by bananers

1. bananers

Gavin Harrison here!

Yeah it's one of my favourite tracks from In Absentia - ah well! Cheers Gavin :)
  2. bananers

Gavin Harrison here!

Hey Gavin, Hope you're doing well! Just had a quick question regarding the Porcupine Tree "Anesthetize" DVD - was there a reason "Prodigal" was left off the DVD even though it's on the CD? I think I saw pro recorded footage circling on Youtube, just curious really! All the best, Alannah
  3. bananers

UK members: Sonor SQ2 advice

Lovely little set man - all the best with it! 👌
  4. bananers

UK members: Sonor SQ2 advice

Hey Gcon, I work at a drum store in London, the SQ2 configurator will give you a general RRP that dealers do tend to stick to - anything that can be offered below that really varies on the trade price agreed with each dealer and Sonor, provided the shop is actually making a good margin too...
  5. bananers

Gavin Harrison here!

Hey Gavin, Not a question but super excited for the Pineapple Thief concert starting tomorrow, looks incredible and can't wait to watch it! (Also Rhythmic Illusions is keeping my head super busy - thanks for that 😂🤪) Best, Alannah
  6. bananers

Regal Tip out of business?

Not sure about elsewhere in the world but they've lost their distributor here in the UK. Nobody's picked them up here so only option is importing from Thomann or US with crazy additional charges.
  7. bananers

Gavin Harrison here!

@12:7 I've been working through this tune recently with Rhythmic Composition - super useful particularly for the crazy fill right at the end which I'm still practising getting it smooth on the kit ! I found the last chorus particularly challenging with where you accented the hihats, its a bit...
  8. bananers

Pat Mastellotto and King Crimson

I saw them at Royal Albert Hall in 2019, and being a fairly new fan of theirs I didn't know a good number of the tracks they played - but I was really in awe the entire 3 hours, it was unlike any concert I'd been to, set up, band, music etc. Really insane, can't wait for the next UK show...
  9. bananers

your most favorite bassist/drummer rhythm section

Joe Dart is sooooo ridiculous - the groove in that band is incredible. I saw Theo solo once and Vulfpeck once and Joe both times - insane! ?
  10. bananers

New on Drummerworld: Jeremy Stacey

Saw him with King Crimson - what a fantastic player he is, on keys too!!! ?
  11. bananers

Gavin Harrison here!

Ah okay - that'll explain why I can't buy it from Hudson then! I see it listed on Alfred, cool. Thanks again! Cheers, Alannah
  12. bananers

Gavin Harrison here!

Hey Gavin, Hope you're doing well :) quick question - is the Rhythmic Illusions book out of print? I searched on Hudson Music and I couldn't see it listed there - I guess I could probably find it elsewhere but I'd rather get it from an associated supplier! Best regards, Alannah
  13. bananers

RIP Chick Corea

This is real sad news, one of the greatest of all time for sure. ?
  14. bananers

Gavin Harrison here!

Looking forward to this ! ?
  15. bananers

Joe Porcaro talks about Jeff

This is lovely - long overdue but ordering the book now. Recently read Steve Lukather's autobiography and it shared so many great stories about Jeff. Thanks for sharing Bo!