Recent content by BacteriumFendYoke

1. BacteriumFendYoke

So proud of Yolanda :)

Blimey. Good for her! She's a lovely, lovely person and a World-class player. She deserves it.
  2. BacteriumFendYoke

David Lee Roth residency in Vegas

Coked up.
  3. BacteriumFendYoke

Is Garageband good for creating music?

Why would you switch from Logic to Garageband? Garageband is usefully powerful but it's significantly cut down in comparison.
  4. BacteriumFendYoke

Nick Mason

He was very nice when I nearly knocked him over. I apologised profusely and he was very kind about it! Easily done though, he's not a big chap and I'm a bit on the large side.
  5. BacteriumFendYoke

What's a vehicle you love but it's just a terrible vehicle to own?

I'm actually on a forum that is entirely dedicated to this concept. www.autoshite.com.
  6. BacteriumFendYoke

It happened to me.

I haven't practiced seriously since about 2012. I still have all of my gear and played it fairly regularly but right now my living situation doesn't allow for it. I'll get there one day. No rush.
  7. BacteriumFendYoke

INTERVIEWED HER

Is it mutual?
  8. BacteriumFendYoke

drummer sues to keep his place in the band

America's Greatest Rock Band? Give me a break, they're not even Boston's Greatest Rock Band. For the record, Boston's Greatest Rock Band is Pixies.
  9. BacteriumFendYoke

INTERVIEWED HER

He invented this thread, you know. You know that time when you realised you've not seen an Inyke video in years and you miss him? No. Me neither.
  10. BacteriumFendYoke

INTERVIEWED HER

Need a Masters' degree in idiotese...
  11. BacteriumFendYoke

INTERVIEWED HER

I do too but for entirely different reasons. Largely to do with trying to comprehend the original poster...
  12. BacteriumFendYoke

What's your "day" job?

IT Support at a University. I'm the guy that has to hold back swearing multiple times a day at just how astonishingly stupid people can be. I quite like my job...
  13. BacteriumFendYoke

INTERVIEWED HER

If we're after covers on Youtube, this guy kicks the absolute snot out of everybody else: Watch how he also plays the vocal accents in 'Bleed'. Just wow.
  14. BacteriumFendYoke

INTERVIEWED HER

Wait. You mean I've been doing it wrong all of these years?!
  15. BacteriumFendYoke

INTERVIEWED HER

Twha od uyo neam?