Axe's latest activity

• Axe
    Axe reacted to cellophanenick's post in the thread "New" ludwig throw off with Like Like.
    definitely happy with this swap! the old throwoff wasn't totally smooth and I struggled to get it tied properly, which caused the drum...
  • Axe
    Axe replied to the thread "New" ludwig throw off.
    Another vote for the P86, looks so much better, never have any issues with it on my LM402.
  • Axe
    Axe reacted to GruntersDad's post in the thread Drum Set Re-wrap with Like Like.
    Some companies will only do 54 inch long wraps which will not quite cover a 18" diameter drum. You end up with 2 seams rather than one...
  • Axe
    Axe reacted to K Chez's post in the thread Drum Set Re-wrap with Like Like.
    Just started a project rewrapping my kit after I added a tom that didn't match the rest, so in true artist ADD fashion, decided to do...
  • Axe
    Axe replied to the thread Drum Set Re-wrap.
    What is this 2 piece wrap? I just got a 14x24 from Bum, one piece...
  • Axe
    Axe reacted to theseer2's post in the thread Anyone else play mismatched hi hats? with Like Like.
    For me the secret sauce is the rippled bottom, SE or MS. A long long time I go I took a good looking but piece of Junk sounding Sabian...
  • Axe
    Axe reacted to Advinghelli's post in the thread Differences between wuhan chinas? with Like Like.
    I have that crash and it's great. Definitely my favorite owned cymbal. The hats are good, alot better with a dry ching ring. The ride...
  • Axe
    Axe replied to the thread Anyone else play mismatched hi hats?.
    I have 3 kits set up right now, one with Meinl Soundcaster Fusion hats, which I absolutely love, but that left me with Rudes, original...
  • Axe
    Axe reacted to johnwesley's post in the thread DW's $4000 True Cast Bell Bronze snare! with Like Like.
    Not impressed with this drum at all. A lot of typical John Good smoke and mirrors.
  • Axe
    Axe replied to the thread Differences between wuhan chinas?.
    Im thinking of getting a Wuhan china. I have their 16" medium thin crash and I absolutely love it. Crazy affordable too.
  • Axe
    Axe replied to the thread Pearl drums.
    I just bought a Decade Maple kit and they sound great. Changed the heads of course and I love em. I bought a Masters Maple snare and it...