Recent content by asfedsy

1. A

Roommate plays electric drums

Thanks everyone for the replies, the opinions are really polarized and I can understand why. I have been thinking a lot in the past few days, am I being unreasonable? It seems extreme to not let someone practice an instrument after buying it. But at the same time I wonder if my requests are...
  2. A

oh true true. I'm not saying that guitar players aren't musicians haha. I guess to me the emphasis was on "sometimes". I play the piano myself sometimes but I don't consider myself a musician because I don't practice often.
  3. A

The house is pretty small and sound travels quite easily. There is no other place to keep the drums unfortunately
  4. A

I guess the constant singing, guitar playing and drumming adding up together has me reaching my breaking point. I see what you are saying. What is a reasonable amount of practice time per day if you were to suggest one?
  5. A

my point is that I did not agree to have a musician move in. If I had known that they were going to buy a drumset then I'd simply take the L. They mentioned nothing about being noise when moving in
  6. A

oh man that sounds rough. i am so sorry you had to go through that.
  7. A

Hi guys, to start with, I am not a drummer so I want to get some opinions from people who play drums. When my current roommate moved in, they did not have a drumset nor did they say that they'd get a drumset. I was under the impression that they were just going to play the guitar and sing...