1. Arizonadrummer

New Arizona Drummer playthrough!

Thanks man! I appreciate that!
  2. Arizonadrummer

Hahaha thanks brotha!
  3. Arizonadrummer

Hey John, I'm in Gilbert and currently recording out in Chandler.
  4. Arizonadrummer

Thanks man! I appreciate that!
  5. Arizonadrummer

Hey guys! Click the link below to check out the full version of this drumless track playthrough! I had a ton of fun playing along to this funky track and there is even a drum break in the middle section! Please make sure to like, comment, and subscribe for more videos!
  6. Arizonadrummer

New Lady Gaga Drum Cover!

Check out my new cover of "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga!!!! Please make sure to like, comment, and subscribe!!!
  7. Arizonadrummer

New Slipknot Drum Cover!

Hey guys!! Check out my cover of "Duality" by Slipknot! As always, please make sure to like, comment, and subscribe!!!
  8. Arizonadrummer

New Arizona Drummer Drum Cover!!

Hey guys! Check out my cover of "She Knows" by J Cole!! This one was a ton of fun!! Make sure to subscribe and share to show some support!!
  9. Arizonadrummer

New Arizona Drummer drum cover!

Hahaha thanks so much ! And I brought my own gear this time!
  10. Arizonadrummer

Thanks!!
  11. Arizonadrummer

Hey guys! I know it’s been a minute but my new cover is live! Check out my version of “Let’s get it started” by the Black Eyed Peas! Please make sure to like, comment, subscribe, and share!!!
  12. Arizonadrummer

New Foo Fighters Drum Video!!

Thanks so much!! Sometimes they do, but I typically don't play in that studio! I'm currently building one out in my home.
  13. Arizonadrummer

Red Hot Chili Peppers Drum Jam - Arizona Drummer

HHaha that’s awesome!!!
  14. Arizonadrummer

New Foo Fighters Drum Video!!

Hey guys!! Check out my Drum Jam video for “Learn to Fly” by The Foo Fighters!! Please make sure to like, comment, subscribe, and his the notification icon for new content!!
  15. Arizonadrummer

Red Hot Chili Peppers Drum Jam - Arizona Drummer

Hahahahaha normal I have them but the studio I was at didn’t have any! And thank you!!