Recent content by aparker2005

1. A

The 3 kits of mine! Yamaha RC and Pearl!

Latest pictures of my 3 kits! I recently received the walnut stain 1983 Pearl M Series Maple. Absolutely incredible sounding kit! Pearl session studio select for the big shows, and my Carter Beauford replica!
  2. A

Metal or Wood?

I had one of the 40th Reissues for a couple of years. I sold it to fund a limited Pearl Masterworks Santos Rosewood. I also ended up getting a Pork Pie Santos Rosewood in that sale. Both absolutely destroyed the reissue Tama. I bet the 80 Tamas are something special!
  3. A

Metal or Wood?

I've got 4 Rosewoods, as well as other woods and metals, but one of the 4 Rosewoods have been on my kit for the last year.
  4. A

Latest Hat creation - 15" K Dark Thin Crash over 15" Avedis

Hey guys! Wanting to get back into 15" hats, I thought I'd try a new mismatched pair. I recently had a 15" K dark thin over a 90s new beat bottom, and I'm still kicking myself for selling that bottom. That was a great pair. So, I got a 15" A Avedis bottom weighting 1404g. It feels some lighter...
  5. A

20" Reverie Drums Versa Stack!

For anyone into the clap stack thing lately, I highly recommend checking out Reverie Drums (Stack Ring Percussion) Versa Stacks. These are incredibly cool, and much cheaper than the Istanbul Agop models. My 20" came today and I'm in love with it. Thought I'd share!
  6. A

22" Zildjian rides as crashes

I absolutely love my 20. Wasn't as big of a fan of the 22. The only issue I have with the 20, is live with my band on the bigger stages, it just doesn't cut through the guitars at all unfortunately. Perfect for smaller shows though!
  7. A

I actually had one and sold it. Surprisingly very heavy. I've got a 20 though!
  8. A

THE CLASSIFIEDS - For Sale / Wanted

Selling my custom 14x6.5 Pork Pie full Santos Rosewood snare. 8 lugs, 6 plies of all rosewood. This one I like more than the Tama rosewood reissue I had. Only one made, and rosewood is a beast for snares! $500 plus shipping. Please pm me if interested!
  9. A

Hey guys. Lately I've been into the huge cymbal thing for my small kit setup. I love the wash, the warmth, just how they sound in the mix. I started with 20s and have been adding some 22s. I got a very light 22" A Avedis Crash/Ride yesterday, and it seems to have paired perfectly with my 22"...
  10. A

The current snare collection!

Honestly I think it is between all of them. Extremely hard choice though!
  11. A

Also that shell is 9/32" thick!
  12. A

I had that one custom made. Only one like it! It's had to actually grow on me. I probably messed up at first but I put aluminum die cast hoops and 42 strand wires on. I'm a 42 fan. The die casts absolutely killed that drum. I've since put the sonic savers from the Mapex on, and it's got life...
  13. A

Finally got a good shot of all my snares together, minus 1 which is for sale. It's been a seemingly never ending journey to get to these, and I'm sure something will eventually change, but I am finally at a happy place where I no longer NEED any more snare drums. It feels good. I've certainly...
  14. A

My Carter Beauford replica kit - 2020 updates

Oh I did. Thankfully... Apparently...... Seasonal allergies. It's much better than it was. Thank you!
  15. A

My Carter Beauford replica kit - 2020 updates

Figured some may enjoy this! Cheers!