Andy's latest activity

• Andy
    Andy replied to the thread Got a new snare!.
    Seriously - a great looking snare, & the lugs look good too :)
  • Andy
    Andy replied to the thread Journey tracking.
    Thanks :) The backing track used here was cobbled together from a karaoke track - I just added my drum track file to it. The FU boys...
  • Andy
    Andy reacted to Ransan's post in the thread Journey tracking with Like Like.
    Good job sir - With title change my initial Separate Ways guess seems like a state the obvious when before it was trivial... but then I...
  • Andy
    Andy reacted to AzHeat's post in the thread Journey tracking with Like Like.
    tough song to make sound good if you’re not Journey. I would say that’s a wrap!
  • Andy
    Rather than start a new thread, I've added to this one. I searched everywhere to find a backing track to click, but failed, so I...
  • Andy
    That goes for me too Larry to some extent, although rather than by preference, it's more that I now have playing contexts that call for...
  • Andy
    I see what you did there ;) TBH, this remote / isolated band recording thing is the only pressure distraction I have right now, &...
  • Andy
    Thank you! There's almost no choice in the matter :) Thanks Al :) I know - how very dare I even contemplate such a thing ;) As you can...
  • Andy
    Interestingly Wes, Yellow poplar was renamed by US wood exporters many years ago to differentiate it from regular poplar (thought of as...
  • Andy
    Andy reacted to Pootle's post in the thread Best Cover Ever? with Like Like.
    Jealous Guy - Roxy Music. The only time a Beatles number has been knocked right out the park.
  • Andy
    You all know that tulipwood is also typically known as yellow poplar (Liriodendron tulipifera)? Tulipwood sounds better than yellow...
  • Andy
    Bottom line right there. Every addition / subtraction / change makes a difference, it's just a question of magnitude and value in...
  • Andy
    Crikey Larry, you're taking that hard! Another good guess, but no :) Yup - a slice of Steve Smith :) It's not absolutely note for...
  • Andy
    Andy replied to the thread Doing my best to channel Levon Helm.
    Great groove vibe right there!
  • Andy
    Good guess Larry, but no :)