M
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• M
      MCS reacted to Chris Whitten's post in the thread Lesser Spotted Cymbals with Like Like.
      I made a video of some of the less often heard ride cymbals I own:
    • M
      MCS replied to the thread is improving inevitable.
      I'm happy to just leave it as there's nothing really more to be said on the subject. I hold no hard feelings towards you at all, it's...
    • M
      Nope, never changed it. I believe message show if they has been edited. Could it be you read it incorrectly to begin with? Anyway I...
    • M
      This is the last one. :) If you look back at my post I actually said: I'll leave you to look back to confirm. :)
    • M
      I don''t think you're my enemy, far from it as it's only the Internet. :) That's OK if you think I'm wrong, I have no issue with...
    • M
      If not a big deal, why mention it? And yes I did just recommend a book and I stand by that recommendation.
    • M
      I also got 'Effortless Mastery' back in the late 90's but I think his new book is a deeper insight into the topic. There's s great...
    • M
      I'd recommend both to be honest, and after reading Kenny's book I wished I'd had something like that when Ii was a beginner, it would...
    • M
      I'm not sure Drummerworld is all beginners, I get the impression that there's a wide range of abilities here from beginners to...
    • M
      MCS reacted to Chris Whitten's post in the thread Click Tracks survey with Like Like.
      The main use of a live click track would be for keeping the band in time with loops. sequencers. and pre-recorded parts. All of which...
    • M
      MCS reacted to PorkPieGuy's post in the thread 26" kick drum proclamation with Smile Smile.
      I could see how this could be confused with Scotch-Irish because we Southerners often talk like we've got a mouthful of Slurpee.
    • M
      This is a great book regarding everything practice and playing: Becoming The Instrument
    • M
      MCS replied to the thread 26" kick drum proclamation.
      Scots-Irish. :)
    • M
      MCS replied to the thread UFIP cymbals.
      I've got a set of 14 inch hi hats and a 22 inch ride both from the Ritmo series, which I think were from the late 60's or early 70's...
    • M
      MCS replied to the thread 26" kick drum proclamation.
      Apologies for that!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back