Jason Sutters new Ludwig Classic!!

Kg_lee

These drums are just amazing!!! I love the black on black.!!
jason_sutter_tour.jpg

575444_10150832399510803_648990802_12087861_1938380293_n.jpg

Only problem is they will look like a black blob up on stage!

I wouldn't personally go with that color combo but I don't play drums for Marilyn Manson either. I'm sure they sound sweet.

I like the all black drums but I would have went with chrome stands. I also think this kit needs to be set up against a white background if you want to make it pop out.

That is awesome. Maybe would've been better with a more flat grey finish rather than straight black wrap. Reminds me of the Sonor Phonic Plus hi-tech... cool!

Re: Jason Sutter's new Ludwig Classic!!

I like the all black drums but I would have went with chrome stands. I also think this kit needs to be set up against a white background if you want to make it pop out.

Unless there is someone to professionally light the kit against a white background, your eyes will pick-up what ever is brighter, in this case the white background. I would not personally put anything white against a black background, the other way around is fine though.

Dennis

I'm not a fan of black on black. It's too much. If a kit has to be black I prefer it have chrome hardware just so there's some contrast. But to each his own.

Looks sufficiently morbid and dark. I like it.

Indeed. Me too. First time I saw a black on black kit, on stage, was at a Type O Negative show, in 1994. It was totally cool, as it fit in with everything else that was on stage. Everything was painted flat black. It's part of why they call it "show business".​

I like the all black look but, I would be scared i might trip on them in low lighting. THat would be my luck

Back