My rock trio "Trikata" throwing down on local cable access

No offense, but I haven't gone to facebook for any reason in my life-time, and I don't intend to break that streak.

Got a site that's less, facebookey? I'm sure I can just search youtube as well. Got an official channel?

No offense, but I haven't gone to facebook for any reason in my life-time, and I don't intend to break that streak.

Got a site that's less, facebookey? I'm sure I can just search youtube as well. Got an official channel?

Haha! Well, don't let me break that streak. It's a lifelong addiction once you start, like caffeine. I'm building our web site, which is unfinished:

http://www.trikataband.com/

But, it's a start. I should have a bunch more done this weekend.

Cool, thanks. I dig the music. I feel like a dick even mentioning it because I'm not sure you asked for criticism... But I suspect you're already aware of the singer's tendency to miss the mark he's going for in some of those cases there. Good news is I'm not turned off by the general timbre of his voice, and he's got no problems with his tempo or time while singing, which is a huge part of the battle.

I really hope you don't find that over the line... If he's not already, you might suggest that he take a few voice lessons, I think you all would be pleasantly surprised in fairly short order.

Anyway, thanks again for the links. I dig the grooves!

Cool, thanks. I dig the music. I feel like a dick even mentioning it because I'm not sure you asked for criticism... But I suspect you're already aware of the singer's tendency to miss the mark he's going for in some of those cases there. Good news is I'm not turned off by the general timbre of his voice, and he's got no problems with his tempo or time while singing, which is a huge part of the battle.

I really hope you don't find that over the line... If he's not already, you might suggest that he take a few voice lessons, I think you all would be pleasantly surprised in fairly short order.

Anyway, thanks again for the links. I dig the grooves!

By all means, Doc! We appreciate all the feedback we can get. Vocals are probably the weakest point in the band, but it's improving pretty rapidly. A couple months ago you might have said he sounds terrible. I don't think the bassist has done any singing and just picked up the bass when we started the band. He has some guitar in his background, but not much. Dave, the guitarist, might be a little stronger right now, projection-wise, and with timing.

Tell me what you think of this one...a new burner we just fleshed out, called "Corrupt Puppets". The guitarist belts this one out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2dvNUtQqso

Glad you dig it, thanks again for the feedback!

Back