An American Noodle

Hello my dear Polly

Well it's Sunday, that's my relaxing day of the week, and your song couldn't not have been better, it has just filled my mood, so cool and relaxed a song it is, marvellous feel, and Jim's addition to the track just fulfilled the ambiance....

... I think I'm in love with this one.

Thank you Polly.

Well it's Sunday, that's my relaxing day of the week, and your song couldn't not have been better, it has just filled my mood, so cool and relaxed a song it is, marvellous feel, and Jim's addition to the track just fulfilled the ambiance....

Thanks MAD. For some reason I've found the finished product a bit more-ish myself. I was quite pleased with the drumming since I don't think I've played that rhythm before.

Nice lack of composition Pol! Maybe you could get a guest poet in for some of your chill gigs :)

Afterwards the bassist told me that the bassline was taken from Brian Eno's Julie With. Obviously we didn't take the structure ... or any structure :) I was hoping the dubs would give it some shape and theme lol

I'd love to play esoteric music like this for real - even with oddball poetry - but it's obviously the kind of thing we can only do when Glenn isn't in the room ...

I sent the link around and our bassist said he couldn't stop listening to it. I've found it really more-ish too. So I figure it's worth a bump :)

Well, Polly, that makes two of us, I downloaded your song, it's on my media player now and I keep listening to it a lot, I really love the mood of this song, thank you for posting it :))

Well, Polly, that makes two of us, I downloaded your song, it's on my media player now and I keep listening to it a lot, I really love the mood of this song, thank you for posting it :))

Great that you have it on your playlist, MAD! But it looks like it's just you, our bassist and me lol ... oh and Andy (a little :)

No accounting for taste, eh? I've been mad keen on psychedelia since Sgt Pepper. It always surprises me that so few people are keen on esoteric music. I guess most people want to b-b-boogie. Yeeha lol

Pass the joint around man. :) Interesting. :)

lol - interesting. Actually, not long before that one the bassist and I fell into a rather relaxed state during the break ...

I've been mad keen on psychedelia since Sgt Pepper. It always surprises me that so few people are keen on esoteric music.

Sgt Peppers, now that is one of the most iconic album in rock music, and my favourite by the Fab's four, it has influenced decades of music, you can still hear the vibes from that album in some bands these days. In '67, the Beatles were ahead of their time.

Back