Wellfear - Dealer's Call (my bands first music video!)

Hissig Gompen

We are releasing our debut album very soon, but for now we've put the first music video on our facebook site: http://www.facebook.com/wellfear

We recorded everything ourselves and had it mixed and mastered at Fascination Street (who have produced some big names like Opeth, Soilwork, Paradise Lost, etc). Our drum room is less than stellar and the sound suffered from it, so the shells have all been sample replaced almost 100%. The cymbals are still the real thing though :)

Thanks for watching, feel free to leave comments or questions here or on the facebook page :)

Today we released a new song for streaming or free download, this time on Urørt. Urørt is a website run by the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation, and deals with undiscovered norwegian bands. Select bands are featured on their weekly radio and tv shows. Of course the chances of that happening aren't great, but pretty cool nonetheless.

The site is in norwegian but I'm sure you can figure it out - the songs are on the right side with a red 'play'/'Lytt' (translates to 'Listen) button next to them: http://nrk.no/urort/artist/wellfear

If you like it it would be nice if you like us on facebook as well - comments are best left there too since the urørt site is in norwegian. Or you could just comment here at dw :)

Ok, this isn't normally my thing, but WOW! Much to my surprise, I love it! The intro is especially tasty. Great orchestral key sounds, & the timpaniesque drum intro works beautifully. Great drumming through the song. Obviously, because I'm not a fan of the genre, I'm not a fan of the drum sound either, but don't let the thoughts of this old fart put you off. I even found the vocals close to listenable, again, that's an old fart view thing.

Overall, I think this is a stunning piece of work. Very professional, & there's elements I really like that set your work aside from other similar stuff. Kudos to you & your band. Really liking the contribution from your keys player!

Ok, this isn't normally my thing, but WOW! Much to my surprise, I love it! The intro is especially tasty. Great orchestral key sounds, & the timpaniesque drum intro works beautifully. Great drumming through the song. Obviously, because I'm not a fan of the genre, I'm not a fan of the drum sound either, but don't let the thoughts of this old fart put you off. I even found the vocals close to listenable, again, that's an old fart view thing.

Overall, I think this is a stunning piece of work. Very professional, & there's elements I really like that set your work aside from other similar stuff. Kudos to you & your band. Really liking the contribution from your keys player!
Thanks alot! By the way, the orchestra bits are actually courtesy of yours truly and not Max the keyboardist ;)

Hi, that was really good stuff! I will recommend this song to Finnish Radio Rock immediately.
Thanks man, Finnish radio airplay would be so cool. Vittu perkele!! \m/ o.o \m/

Back