13x7 Snare?

MJ14

I am looking for 13x7 snares...my school band had one and I loved playing it for a different sound from my 14x5.5, but I can't seem to find too many for sale. Would love to buy a shell really, but I looked at keller shells and they didn't have the size I wanted! Any help would greatly be appreciated! I know ddrum makes some, but I don't really want to buy new because I'm going to paint it as soon as I get it.

I am looking for 13x7 snares...my school band had one and I loved playing it for a different sound from my 14x5.5, but I can't seem to find too many for sale. Would love to buy a shell really, but I looked at keller shells and they didn't have the size I wanted! Any help would greatly be appreciated! I know ddrum makes some, but I don't really want to buy new because I'm going to paint it as soon as I get it.
I just bought a beautiful Mapex Black Panther Blaster snare. 13 x 7. Has a great Maple sound, with great projection. Has Walnut reinforcing rings for a little warmth.

Where did you look? Keller make a 13x7 shell. I've seen drums with Keller shells, in those specs for sale.

After a second look I found exactly what I was looking for on Keller, but any other options would be great! Especially if someone knew where I could get a used one, but thanks for pointing that out. After you said something, I went back and looked and there was the exact thing I wanted! Must of just skimmed right over it when looking at sizing!

Back