Nathan "Joey Jordison" (Slipknot)

Is it an Alpha Black???

No mate, it's actually a Zildjian Z Custon China Boy (there's a mouthfull) - strange cymbal - sounds ok live but it records beautifully............ ;-)

(but if it was a black cymbal he'd have to sign it in blood or with a chisel so we could see it.....)

Aaahhh let's lighten up on this guy. He's new here.

But seriously pAiSTeDRUMMER, his discussion thread IS the appropriate place for your thoughts. It's the Jordison place and more than other threads a good place to be left alone to make whatever point you're trying to make.

THANK YOU! I have nothing against other people liking other drummers, its just when people get all pissy because they think someone else is better...

THANK YOU! I have nothing against other people liking other drummers, its just when people get all pissy because they think someone else is better...

...Or when someone starts a new thread without reading the forum rules in a sticky thread!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9q2jNjOPdk

This will explain all clearly without having to do that 'reading' thing we hear so much about!

And now my tongue has been removed from my cheek, talk amongst yourselves.

Or when someone like yourself throws himself out there like a piece of red meat then dares the wolves not to eat you. OK man...next step...get this stuff moved over to the drummers section, and you're gold.

Back