Search tool not working?

Daphfz

Hey has anyone else had any problems with the search tool not working?

I typed in the word Ford, drums, and got a whole page of goodies. What were you searching for?

No.

One key is never do the basic search, always opt to go to the advance search.

There is a bug in the vbulliten software that sometimes won't let you search back more than a year or so unless you specify a year or older posts as a separate search.

And it won't search two letter or common words (DW, the).

I've had good luck using google search to search this forum for answers.
I had a question about a mic clip, and via google search, I discovered caddywumpus had posted the answer two years ago. Save me the time of re-asking, and saved everyone the time of re-answering.

I'm pretty convinced the answer to all things drums are posted somewhere on here.

Nah I mean, no matter what I type in to be searched it always says 'sorry no matches found' and even searched the word drum and there were no matches! :( blasted thing

arfarf!!

DED, thank you...on the internal search tips and google. i have done searches thru google which inadvertently led to drummerworld, but haven't consciously done it til just now-and it's working...plus you don't have to all the decoding every time!

and thinking of it now, i realize it's actually the way i came to know dw in the first place!!

Back