The Go Go"s meet Bluegrass

god dread zepplin, when i watched that i was happy i forgot them...

and that walk like an egytian? what the hell was up with that drummer?!?!?!? it look like he was either severely inbred or was watching 2 girls and a cup when he was playing......

HAHAHA! Dread Zeppelin was Epic!

And that drummer for go-go bluegrass seems like he has the runs.

The drummer has that deep crazed, paranoia, look about him, like you dont know what he is going to next, or he does not even know what he is going to do next.

People like that worry me.

But all the same he is unique, i hope.

When I watched the drummer sing "I Kissed A Girl" I laughed so hard that my Martini started coming out of my nose!

Love this! I'm a die hard Blue Grass fan from way back, seein as how I'm from Alabama and all! Think you can find a video of The Carter Family spoofing Ozzy? That, I would pay to see! Thanks, I'm sharin' this.

Love this! I'm a die hard Blue Grass fan from way back, seein as how I'm from Alabama and all! Think you can find a video of The Carter Family spoofing Ozzy? That, I would pay to see! Thanks, I'm sharin' this.
The Carter Family doing Ozzy!
That would be rich.
Do you ever listen to Railroad Earth? They are one of my favs. My band, "The String Band" covers several of their tunes.

The Carter Family doing Ozzy!
That would be rich.
Do you ever listen to Railroad Earth? They are one of my favs. My band, "The String Band" covers several of their tunes.

Not familiar with Railroad Earth Bob. I'll have to check it out. I mostly listen to the old guys like Earl Scruggs, Doc Watson et.al. My brother used to play upright bass in a Blue Grass band when we were in college. That's when I really started to appreciate the genre.

I loved it brady.
Im going to do this tune with The String Band.
The Mandolin will replace the Banjo for our arrangement.

Malti, here is a link to Railroad Earth.
The String Band (one of the bands that I play in) covers many of their tunes.
The members of Railroad Earth are very pleased that we cover their tunes.
We met them at a concert last year.
The Mandolin player from Railroad earth spent hours with Beth, (Our Mandolin Player) He helped her, and he showed her many things about playing the Mando.
They are a great bunch of guys. We were all better for meeting them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HWDifx4ppk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15enuBjJv1M&feature=related

Last edited:
Remind me again...what did we do before the internet?

Thanks for the link. Enjoyed it. For some reason blue grass just makes me happy even though the subject matter of most of the old ballads were death and murder, lol. I mean, the lyrics to "Will the Circle Be Unbroken" are just flat out morbid but I can't help tappin' along just the same! Oh, and I love the lyrics to "Way Downtown". Epic!

Thanks for the link. Enjoyed it. For some reason blue grass just makes me happy even though the subject matter of most of the old ballads were death and murder, lol. I mean, the lyrics to "Will the Circle Be Unbroken" are just flat out morbid but I can't help tappin' along just the same! Oh, and I love the lyrics to "Way Downtown". Epic!
The Bluegrass style of music is evolving.
There still are purist that hang on to the old, But there is much new, and it is growing all the time.
I love the newer Bluegrass.

Back