AT LAST, NEW DRUMS!!

Pearl FTW x2 hahaha

Thanks Yamahammer, I just saw your new kit, it looks amazing!! Now all you have to do is change that username to Pearlhammer LOL

I should prolly check into changing my moniker!? Can I do that???

CONGRATS!!! you have a set of cymbals that is my dream, especially the hats... mmm.. groove hats, the best for me.... really lucky...

Great kit, sweet finish--hope you enjoy it for many (trouble free) years!!

Thanks so much Karl, I will!

CONGRATS!!! you have a set of cymbals that is my dream, especially the hats... mmm.. groove hats, the best for me.... really lucky...

ibernalq that means a lot, thanks! Trust me this kit, especially the cymbals, is worth every penny of two years' savings! If you're ever in the market for new hats, I would absolutely vouch for the Grooves!

By the way everyone I just discovered that my floor toms actually aren't square 14x14 and 16x16, they're actually 14x12 and 16x14, I'm really happy about that as I've had trouble tuning square floor toms at my school and on my old kit, and I was thinking to myself... why are these not a b**** to tune? LOL THATS WHY :p

I recently traded in my Zidj 22" ping ride (13 yrs old) for your excact 21" raw bell dry ride. GC actually gave me 200$ towards the new ride. I like it........alot. It's very different from the 22"ping. It's very articulate & has *absolutely* no wash. Better for studio stuff. I also love your explosion crashes. Those are my next buy. I have all AAX stuff now. I think the explosions will be a nice change. Do you like them?

Beautiful drums and cymbals set!!!
I have noticed, that You use a - gel damper pad - on your snare. Is it made by RTOM? I use them on my rack tom, floor tom and bass drum.

amazing kit dude! absolutley gorgeous cymbals, i LOVE HHX's. They sound like butter!

interesting rack tom depths! must sound great!
Congrats! i know what it's like the finally get THE kit youve wanted!

Beautiful drums and cymbals set!!!
I have noticed, that You use a - gel damper pad - on your snare. Is it made by RTOM? I use them on my rack tom, floor tom and bass drum.

Thanks Ian! You are right, it's an RTOM moongel, they're a saviour for getting rid of excess ringing!

amazing kit dude! absolutley gorgeous cymbals, i LOVE HHX's. They sound like butter!

interesting rack tom depths! must sound great!
Congrats! i know what it's like the finally get THE kit youve wanted!

Thanks so much, it is such an awesome feeling :) And I absolutely agree with you on the HHXs, they sound soo nice!

All of your comments have been so nice, I just want to let you all know I really appreciate them! You've inspired me to take a whole new batch of pictures, so without further ado.... :) By the way, I have since taken off all the moongel except the one on the snare, now all the toms can siing

IMG_4395.jpg

IMG_4383.jpg

IMG_4381.jpg

IMG_4374.jpg

IMG_4377.jpg

IMG_4380.jpg

IMG_4368.jpg

IMG_4358.jpg

IMG_4356.jpg

IMG_4349.jpg

IMG_4346.jpg

There she is as she's been for the last couple of weeks! And just for fun, here's my DTXtreme IIs :)

IMG_4382.jpg

Hi , I see that you've tried lots of set-ups ,
If you are still having some problems to find the most confortable set up , I've found that the most confortable set up (if you want to use two up) is to place the rack toms to the left , but not as much as you did it. the 12" should be more above the bass drum.

like this:

Attachments

• two toms.jpg
    two toms.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 4,230
Goodnessss, you're cymbal set-up is ridiculous. I want those hat's so bad, I heard a sound file once awhile ago and have been drooling over them ever since. I want all those cymbals in a matter of fact, you got sick taste. I don't wanna imagine how much those put you back though lol.

Those Pearls are nice too man I dig that fade they got going. Not to be judgemental, but your rack toms seem like they'd feel awkward to jam on. Is that how you actually play them?

Goodnessss, you're cymbal set-up is ridiculous. I want those hat's so bad, I heard a sound file once awhile ago and have been drooling over them ever since. I want all those cymbals in a matter of fact, you got sick taste. I don't wanna imagine how much those put you back though lol.

Those Pearls are nice too man I dig that fade they got going. Not to be judgemental, but your rack toms seem like they'd feel awkward to jam on. Is that how you actually play them?

check this out :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270513848720&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

it'is almost that cymbals set

Back