She's so adorable...

blasterbeat

I couldn't resist putting this picture up. That's my daughter who I hope someday will play drums. I recently had an old steel snare and some shells and cymbals given to me that I plan on restoring. The shells and snare I think are some cheap knockoff but they are the perfect size for a bop kit. Also an 18" crash and 20" ride, both Zildjian were given to me as well. I'm not sure what line they are from but they are old and the logos are gone. I cleaned them up with some brasso and use the crash as my main. The ride has a crack around the bell but the previous owner drilled holes into it. However I don't use the ride.

My Tamas look pretty sweet too. :)

Attachments

• Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 1,123
Your little princess looks like a natural. Little girls are special and they love their dads like mad. She will be belting those tubs in no time. Have fun with your daughter.

She certainly is! Enjoy the shared love of drums.

two words of advice though- ear protection.

Definetly, tinnitus can be a very irritating problem in later life.

Already aware of that. Whenever I'm playing and she comes into the room I immediately switch to the hot rods and I play softer without striking any cymbals. And at that point I'm usually just linear drumming with the snare throw off engaged for the tom-like sound. She loves it.

Lol when i was a little kid.....about the age of 5. I used to stick my head inside my dad's bass drum while he played. Haha. Good memories.

OK I had to add my little drummer girl to the mix!

Attachments

• Bella Drums smaller.JPG
    Bella Drums smaller.JPG
    359.6 KB · Views: 846
  • Drummer.JPG
    Drummer.JPG
    275.2 KB · Views: 846
all 3 of those pics kill me, that last one looks like she's gonna be a heavy metal drummer for sure, she's got the face down. Way too cute.

The first pic of blasters is too adoreable for words man.

Your daughter appears to have a good taste in cymbals. =]

I have this cute picture of myself as a toddler, carrying my dad's guitar. I'd love to add it to the mix, but I can't access any copies right now. =(

Had to put this on here. 20 months old and whenever I ask her, "wanna play the drums?" , she runs to the drum room faster than I can walk. She's so adorable!

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 626
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 620
Awesome. I have 2 little girls & they love the drums. I have become quite accustomed to finding sticks all over the house now. Hopefully they'll both play someday. This way I can actually warrant having six drumsets. Two for me, two for each of them.

Awesome. I have 2 little girls & they love the drums. I have become quite accustomed to finding sticks all over the house now. Hopefully they'll both play someday. This way I can actually warrant having six drumsets. Two for me, two for each of them.

My thought exactly. The set I play now will be her's when she is older, and I will have a Starclassic B/B.

those are some great pics !
maybe we should change the name of the thread to d.a.d.d.s
DADS AND DRUMMING DAUGHTERS !

my contrabution

jajaja.. yes.. d.a.d.d.s... really awesome pictures.. two of our passions.. drumming and our kids... no more words...

Blasterbeat, looks like you've got yourself a drum tech!
Great pictures :) Kids are cool. One day I'll have my own, I hope.

Back