Sabian Vault perormance pack. Good priced?

joshisaces

Gold Member
It is listed at $620 shipped. It comes with 14" Vault hats, 18" Vault Crash, 20" Vault Ride, and FREE 20" Vault crash.

I think it looks like a great deal. Any other opinions?

Last edited:
Just price them individually:

14" vault hats: $355
18' vault crash: $249
20" vault crash: $299
20" vault ride: $299

Total Individually: $1202
Cost of Value pack: $620
Savings: $582.

Looks like a good deal to me.

Just price them individually:

14" vault hats: $355
18' vault crash: $249
20" vault crash: $299
20" vault ride: $299

Total Individually: $1202
Cost of Value pack: $620
Savings: $582.

Looks like a good deal to me.

I'd love to get them!

One thing though... My mom! I'm thirteen and I try so hard to explain to my mom how cymbal buying works, why I don't want $10 b8 crashes because of the metal they're made of. I think she'll flip when I tell her I want to use my OWN money to buy them.

I would understand though because I've bought 2 new crashes and new hats which are sabian AA and AAX and I would have to sell those. I could probably get at least $100 off of each one right?

I got an 18" Sabian AA Rock Crash
I got a 16" AAXplosion Crash
and I literally JUST bought a set of 13" AA Fusion hats

I'll just have to be prepared hey?

But you guys do not know my mom. She's very weird about me buying cymbals. She always wants to know what's so special about them that I have to keep buying them. It makes me frustrated...

I'd love to get them!

One thing though... My mom! I'm thirteen and I try so hard to explain to my mom how cymbal buying works, why I don't want $10 b8 crashes because of the metal they're made of. I think she'll flip when I tell her I want to use my OWN money to buy them.

I would understand though because I've bought 2 new crashes and new hats which are sabian AA and AAX and I would have to sell those. I could probably get at least $100 off of each one right?

I got an 18" Sabian AA Rock Crash
I got a 16" AAXplosion Crash
and I literally JUST bought a set of 13" AA Fusion hats

I'll just have to be prepared hey?

But you guys do not know my mom. She's very weird about me buying cymbals. She always wants to know what's so special about them that I have to keep buying them. It makes me frustrated...

Put it this way.

Larger vault crashes sound amazing. They respond like small crashes but have plenty of body and volume.

Had I seen this package deal before I invested in some paiste 2002's, I'd have bought it in a second.

Put it this way.

Larger vault crashes sound amazing. They respond like small crashes but have plenty of body and volume.

Had I seen this package deal before I invested in some paiste 2002's, I'd have bought it in a second.

I'm definitely sold on the crashes for sure!

I just hope to God my mom will let me buy 'em.

Hope with me!

I'm definitely sold on the crashes for sure!

I just hope to God my mom will let me buy 'em.

Hope with me!

Good luck. They are top notch cymbals. At least if you do get them, they are a long-term investment. They will serve you for years provided you don't brutalize them. If you need to re-sell them in a few years, they hold value pretty well.

Good luck. They are top notch cymbals. At least if you do get them, they are a long-term investment. They will serve you for years provided you don't brutalize them. If you need to re-sell them in a few years, they hold value pretty well.

If I'd get them, I'd protect them with my life!

Well, I told my mom and she was cooler than what I thought she was going to be! She said that IF I sold all the cymbals I just bought I could buy them.

I'll keep hoping. I'm selling a bunch of other stuff too.

Re: Sabian Vault performance pack. Good priced?

what all are you selling.

K Zildjian 22" Heavy Ride for $150
My old b8pros: medium ride and heavy hats both for $100 or $50 each
Sabian AA Rock Crash 18" for $130
Sabian AAXplosion Crash 16" for $120
Sabian AA Fusion hats 13" for $130
Zildjian ZBT 14" Crash for $40
evans slightly used batter/reso snare heads for $10
DW Drum Workshop instructional DVD's brand new in plastic for $60 (for all)

If I sold all of that for what I wanted for it I would get $710! And I have $150 already in the bank-izzle!

What do you think about the prices of everything?

Last edited:

K Zildjian 22" Heavy Ride for $150
My old b8pros: medium ride and heavy hats both for $100 or $50 each
Sabian AA Rock Crash 18" for $120
Sabian AAXplosion Crash 16" for $110
Sabian AA Fusion hats 13" for $120
Zildjian ZBT 14" Crash for $40
evans slightly used batter/reso snare heads for $10
DW Drum Workshop instructional DVD's brand new in plastic for $60 (for all)

If I sold all of that for what I wanted for it I would get $710! And I have $150 already in the bank-izzle!

What do you think about the prices of everything?
got ipcs of the 16" AAX Xplosion?

got ipcs of the 16" AAX Xplosion?

3n63m73l4ZZZZZZZZZ92rff0bc42f3a2d1475.jpg

3me3p43leZZZZZZZZZ92rc2d1e8624a5c1722.jpg

Woah man, those are some good deals on the AAXs...

You sure you want to sell them? Those are some nice cymbals right there!

I was looking in the Classifieds here, and all of a sudden, I see your entire cymbal collection for sale, and I'm like "what?"

Woah man, those are some good deals on the AAXs...

You sure you want to sell them? Those are some nice cymbals right there!

I was looking in the Classifieds here, and all of a sudden, I see your entire cymbal collection for sale, and I'm like "what?"

You saw mine?!
And yeah, I wanna sell them. I got really good deals on them in the first place.

I'm probably going to end up getting those vaults.

Long story short: my mom said that I had to sell my old cymbals before I could get the Vaults... So you really think that these are priced too low?

EDIT: "You saw mine?!" Okay I thought you meant your local craigslist classifieds. That was weird. XD

Last edited:
Back