Pearl Demon Drive

I love the incredibly vague vids where you have no idea what the hell their trying to offer.

Ok well, after a while of time on the Pearl forums and stuff.

I got a feeling of what it is.

A direct drive pedal, something to rival Axis. Hopefully, really good.
If not...Well idk.

Last edited:
If it's driven by demons, it's gotta be good!!!

Wow if you press control f and go to sabian it says they are coming out with artisan hats and crashes, which I was just thinking would be really cool earlier today.

I must be some kind of wizard.

I wonder if it will carry a similar price tag as the Axis and Trick direct-drive pedals, or if Pearl will follow Yamaha's more affordable approach? I picked up my Yamaha Flying Dragon pedals with direct-drive for just $250.

I agree.

If so, I wouldn't hesitate to get rid of my Eliminators and pick some up. If not, still saving for the Trick Pro's.

I just got eliminator belt drive pedals the other day, they are one million times faster and smoother than my iron cobras were, I am seriously deliriously happy with them. Then pearl goes ahead and makes them obsolete!

Oh well, the elims are awesome to me anyway!

i have a friend whos going to the showing of the pedal,ill post any pics if he gets them,i must say im interested to see a pedal that can be a short or long board.

Seen the video on another forum. I'd have to try the pedals out to see what there are really like.

I'm a the only one who thinks Pearl went overkill with the hype? It sounds like they invented direct drive and longboards in this video ugh!

I'm a the only one who thinks Pearl went overkill with the hype? It sounds like they invented direct drive and longboards in this video ugh!

We're discussing it, and most of us probably want to try it. So no, the hype did exactly what it was supposed to do.

Back