Black Friday deals?

joshisaces

Gold Member
Guitar Center Black Friday???

Does anyone know what's going on for black friday? Or if they're even doing anything?

Re: Guitar Center Black Friday???

vic firth sticks for 1 dollar
Remo ambassador coated head 8 bucks
Evans bass drum head 30 bucks
Sound percussion double pedal- 70 bucks
Pacific piccolo snare- 50 bucks

Guitar Center Black Friday List!

15% Off on Friday
10% Off on Saturday and Sunday

Vic Firth Drum Sticks - $1 A Pair (FRIDAY ONLY)
Remo 14" Ctd. Amb Drum Head - $7.99 (FRIDAY ONLY)
Evans 22" Bass Drum Head - $29.99 (FRIDAY ONLY)
Sound Percussion Double Bass Pedal - $69.99 (FRIDAY ONLY)
4 Piece Drum Kit w/ Hardware and Cymbals - $199.00 (FRIDAY ONLY) (Don't know what brand and such..?)

AND

Pacific Piccolo Snare - $49.00 (All Three Days)

Re: Guitar Center Black Friday???

vic firth sticks for 1 dollar
Remo ambassador coated head 8 bucks
Evans bass drum head 30 bucks
Sound percussion double pedal- 70 bucks
Pacific piccolo snare- 50 bucks

haha I just got the list in the mail. Thanks.

Re: Guitar Center Black Friday List!

definetly gettin about 10 pairs of vic firth sticks, might get a coated ambassador, and might get an evans bass drum head. Is that evans bass drum head and emad? What kind of evans bass head is it?

definetly gettin about 10 pairs of vic firth sticks, might get a coated ambassador, and might get an evans bass drum head. Is that evans bass drum head and emad? What kind of evans bass head is it?

I have no clue. haha maybe just all evans 22 inch bass drum heads in general.

and yeah man. getting a lot of drum sticks... hope there's not a limit!

I have no clue. haha maybe just all evans 22 inch bass drum heads in general.

and yeah man. getting a lot of drum sticks... hope there's not a limit!

I got a dw remo stock head on my pdp mx maple with a flam slam and a pillow stuffed inside it sounds good with very little resonance but i might try that emad 2 so then i dont have to use a pillow, im not sure if it will sound any better but i got a couple days to think about it.

What are some of the good deals you have/will come across? Guitar Center's doing 15% off, plus some other random discounts.

Re: BLACK FRIDAY!

Just Drums is going 10% off, but I dunno if it's just for local customers (like lucky me!).

I still have one of those "We are sorry we hosed you" 20% off coupons from Musicians friend. I might use it for a piccolo snare.

Do you guys think by 10 o clock am, everything will be gone at Guitar Center? They open at 8.

Um, I think MOST of it will be gone if not all of it.

Yeah... I went to last years. People were lined up from the wee hours of the morning. The line went on forever. They picked the place clean by 9 am.

Just got back from Guitar Center, the only good deal was a Sound Percussion boom stand for $30, seemed pretty sturdy. I ended up getting a pair of Vater Recording sticks for $6.50, but I forgot my 15% off coupon on the counter.

Just got back from Guitar Center, the only good deal was a Sound Percussion boom stand for $30, seemed pretty sturdy. I ended up getting a pair of Vater Recording sticks for $6.50, but I forgot my 15% off coupon on the counter.

I decided not to go this morning and shop online - use code "save15" today to get 15% off - the in-store specials would have been nice (like the $1 sticks and $8 coated head) - even with the special musician's friend is in the same price range & they are offering money back as well this weekend.

I wonder if there is anything from the mom&pop shops today?

I decided not to go this morning and shop online - use code "save15" today to get 15% off - the in-store specials would have been nice (like the $1 sticks and $8 coated head) - even with the special musician's friend is in the same price range & they are offering money back as well this weekend.

I wonder if there is anything from the mom&pop shops today?

Yeah, but the sticks were super-thin, like thinner than 7A's, and I don't need those. Plus, I didn't see anything about the heads...

And about the m/p shops...yeah right.

Well, convinced the father that the best time to get Christmas presents (ahemnewrideahem) would be the day Just Drums was offering 10% off, so we went.

Ended up snagging a K Custom Ride 20" for $300.
Love it. Tried out at least five K Custom rides, along with two Byzances and even a AA randomly.
Only thing is that besides some little stocking stuffers and maybe a band t-shirt, that's my Christmas. Dad say I can't use it till the 25th...
But oh well. I'm still in a state of bliss.

I went to the local Music-Go-Round and picked up 3 pairs of Vic Firth 5As and a Sabian Stick Bag. I was going to get an Aquarian Texture Coated Power Dot head for my snare, but I decided that I'll just wait or buy it tomorrow. I was dissapointed that Music-Go-Round didn't have any sales. I hate that store, but the stick selection is great. Happy Hannukah everyone (or Christmas for the majority of you).

-Connor

Back