Tama iorn cobra jr vs Pearl P122TW vs DW400

Tank322

ok so im looking for the best double bass pedal with the max amount of 200 on it. i want a good pedal that will last me a while and is best for the price so Tama iron cobra jr vs Pearl P122TW vs DW400 im open to other double bass pedal options

The Gibraltar direct-drive or chain double intruder is $199 and are far better than those you listed.

Never had any issues with my P122TW. Except for one screw's cosmetic thread (correct me if that's not what it's called) coming off.

why is it better? sorry i just want to know why for any of the choices

The gibraltar is built better. Better parts. You get a solid link or double chain, not a single like the other pedals. There are more adjustments and the whole pedal is stronger.

Reasons enough?

The gibraltar is built better. Better parts. You get a solid link or double chain, not a single like the other pedals. There are more adjustments and the whole pedal is stronger.

Reasons enough?

yea. whats better double chain or single and where did u find the pedal for 199

Reasons enough?

Um you get a double chain with the dw too. ive played the dws and tamas they are great intermediate pedals. I like my Iron cobras tho.

Um you get a double chain with the dw too. ive played the dws and tamas they are great intermediate pedals. I like my Iron cobras tho.

um... the DW400 isn't a comparision to the full IC. It's not that hot of a pedal. The Gibraltar OTOH, are directly comparable to the full IC.

The IC has some better features, but I am considering the price range as well.

im thinking of buying an irob cobra. ive read alot of discussions on them and i cant decide weather to get a rolling glide or power glide.... can anyone help?

im thinking of buying an irob cobra. ive read alot of discussions on them and i cant decide weather to get a rolling glide or power glide.... can anyone help?

Well it depends on which feel you like. The rolling glide has a smooth, linear action. it's one even, constant motion.

The power glide provides an accelerated action the closer the beater gets to the drumhead.

Jazz players tend to like the rolling glide. The more popular pedal (especially among metalheads and rockers) is the power glide.

Well it depends on which feel you like. The rolling glide has a smooth, linear action. it's one even, constant motion.

The power glide provides an accelerated action the closer the beater gets to the drumhead.

Jazz players tend to like the rolling glide. The more popular pedal (especially among metalheads and rockers) is the power glide.

Well im more of a metal player i guess and i want a smooth, constant action but at the same time something that makes a decent amount of noise....

Well im more of a metal player i guess and i want a smooth, constant action but at the same time something that makes a decent amount of noise....

It really is more about feel than musical genre anyway. Try them at a dealer.

ive narrowed it down to the iron cobra jr and the Gibraltar Avenger II so what do u guys think about these pedals

Back