DW 9500 Hi hat pedal angle?

aparker2005

Hey guys I just got a DW 9500 hi hat stand and the pedal board angle is way too high/angled. I like the tension tighter, but everytime I tighten it, the pedal goes so far up you can not rest your feet on it. It makes it impossible to play the hi hat and slave bass drum pedal at the same time.

I'm sure there's a way to lower it and I'm overlooking it, but I can not for the life of me find out how. Anyone know how? Thanks!

Hey guys I just got a DW 9500 hi hat stand and the pedal board angle is way too high/angled. I like the tension tighter, but everytime I tighten it, the pedal goes so far up you can not rest your feet on it. It makes it impossible to play the hi hat and slave bass drum pedal at the same time.

I'm sure there's a way to lower it and I'm overlooking it, but I can not for the life of me find out how. Anyone know how? Thanks!

I having the same problem. Did you ever figure it out??

There’s nothing built in to allow for this. What I used to do is just keep more of a gap between hats, so my foot could be more at a level angle when closed.

Back