Anyone own a Mapex Pro-M Rock kit?

absolutely 14'' and i dont know how i got it...lol. i ordered the shell pack from a place on ebay...it said it was a discontinued kit so i guess in hindsight, that meant the kit with the 14'' rack tom...although i was unaware that mapex made those...thought the rock kits were 13'', 16'', 18''....yeah so i measured it and rim to rim was 14''....13'' put it somewhere inside the head diameter. lol. i should email mapex.

absolutely 14'' and i dont know how i got it...lol. i ordered the shell pack from a place on ebay...it said it was a discontinued kit so i guess in hindsight, that meant the kit with the 14'' rack tom...although i was unaware that mapex made those...thought the rock kits were 13'', 16'', 18''....yeah so i measured it and rim to rim was 14''....13'' put it somewhere inside the head diameter. lol. i should email mapex.

I can sleep now! I would be much happier with a 14,16,18 setup than 13,16,18. Maybe one of the workers were drunk and put the tom with your kit. But I don't see how that would happen.

It was probably intentional and the eBay dudes were just going on with what was on the mapex website

Back