What are you listening to right now?

Been enjoying myself getting into Paramore. Not sure how I slept on them up till now, but their stuff is all pretty energetic and fun to listen to. Their live shows are pretty good too.

And of course I have a seven-song original demo to listen to closely for a new band project I'm getting into starting a week from now :cool:

The afternoon jazz for today is by Carl Allen and Rodney Whitaker - Get Ready. Peace and goodwill.

Some of these I love and are great , some are bad, but most are pretty interesting . I kinda like the behind the beat lag on this .

Currently 6 days into the flu and exhausted with no strength to do much of anything so been listening to a lot of these . Getting sucked in lol 😂.

Last edited:
The afternoon jazz for today is by The Brian Blade Fellowship Band - Body and Shadow. Peace and goodwill.

Daft Punk live at Coachella, 2007.

Currently 6 days into the flu and exhausted with no strength to do much of anything so been listening to a lot of these . Getting sucked in lol 😂.

Six days seems to be a long time to have the flu.
Last time I came down with it was some time ago but it was pretty bad . However, I only suffered for 3 days, then the fever broke and I healed up pretty quick after that.
Have you tried contacting your doctor for medical advice?

Six days seems to be a long time to have the flu.
Last time I came down with it was some time ago but it was pretty bad . However, I only suffered for 3 days, then the fever broke and I healed up pretty quick after that.
Have you tried contacting your doctor for medical advice?
Well could be a virus of some sort and not the flu 🤔. Two Covid tests were negative 🤷🏻‍♂️. Either way fever broke after 3 days ( this past Wednesday), and never reached 101, and although the absolutely brutal body aches cleared up Thursday it left me feeling just exhausted and with an overal unwell feeling . It’s now , past two days , become a head and chest thing . Everything’s clear, no infection, just got let this run its course , but I’m 10x better that when I came down with this last Sunday. Strength is mostly back , no nausea, headache, body ache, .or fever, just some tiredness, stuffy head and nose and a productive clear cough.

The afternoon jazz for today is by the Cyrus Chestnut Trio - Journeys. I just love jazz piano trios. Peace and goodwill.

Well could be a virus of some sort and not the flu 🤔. Two Covid tests were negative 🤷🏻‍♂️. Either way fever broke after 3 days ( this past Wednesday), and never reached 101, and although the absolutely brutal body aches cleared up Thursday it left me feeling just exhausted and with an overal unwell feeling . It’s now , past two days , become a head and chest thing . Everything’s clear, no infection, just got let this run its course , but I’m 10x better that when I came down with this last Sunday. Strength is mostly back , no nausea, headache, body ache, .or fever, just some tiredness, stuffy head and nose and a productive clear cough.
Ok, that sounds better (sorry, poor choice of words).
Sounds like you had the flu, then turned right around and got a chest cold.
Rest up, double up on the multi-vitiamins and keep hyrdrated.
...might be time to invest in some Airborne as well, during the fall/winter time.
Good luck and hope you feel better soon.

P.S. Please check your pm

Last edited:
The afternoon jazz for today is more jazz piano trio action. It is by Cyrus Chestnut (again) - Natural Essence, featuring excellent drummer Lenny White. Peace and goodwill.

Some of these I love and are great , some are bad, but most are pretty interesting . I kinda like the behind the beat lag on this .

That can't be good for the mental health 😅

Back