Rehearsal Studio Issue - Spot the missing items

Juniper

Gold Member
Made the journey to an out of town rehearsal studio last night for band rehearsals as we have a gig this weekend.

Walking into the room I was immediately came across a slight conundrum.

26B16044-B061-4760-B979-77DCBFF4795B.jpeg

Can anyone spot the missing items?

And yes, I was forced to play like this the whole session as there was not a replacement, I had a sad face the whole time.

(Nevermind your over the top four piece kits, I’m taking it to the extreme with a two piece!)

Bassdrums are so overrated these days. At least you got two hi-hat stands incl. cymbals!

Pirate are usually pretty responsive and good at letting you change rooms or borrow kit from other rooms. I'm assuming that they've offered you a rebate or reduction for the hire? If not, get on the phone or the forums - you're owed something.

W the f looks like you were robbed who would do something like that no.

Not my kit other than the snare and cymbals, from speaking to another of the bands the rehearsal rooms bass drum was damaged yesterday. But I guess everyone that used that room would have had the same issue since.

Teaches me a lesson on a rare occasion not taking my own kit.

I thought last night would be easy!

Pirate are usually pretty responsive and good at letting you change rooms or borrow kit from other rooms. I'm assuming that they've offered you a rebate or reduction for the hire? If not, get on the phone or the forums - you're owed something.

They didn’t have any other free rooms available so offered us to cancel the session and refund us.

Before we knew about the bass drum being damaged (from speaking to a band that happened to also be there yesterday) we had to knock on all the other rooms and see if the drum was in another room.

I think the band member who booked it has since asked for a refund regardless.

At least my hands got a slight workout, ahead of Sundays gigs I guess 🤣

Last edited:
Back