Pic of yourself

2015….
Left: May one month before my trip to the hospital for 4 days in June
Right: 3 months ( September) after leaving the hospital , got my dumb ass in gear, taking my health seriously and dropping 75 pounds.
Best thing I ever did for myself and my family

Healthy is good... I'm sure you feel better and that is a great thing that you did for your family! Life is not a rehearsal, enjoy your family!

Last edited:
Hey, hey, hey... looking good!

Drummer_D

As in “I hope that’s shepherds pie in my knickers?” 👍
My OCD got the better of me when I asked Virgil to sign a copy of his excellent album “In This Life” (highly recommended)…I helpfully recommended that he take the shrink wrap off the cd before signing it. He looked at me as if to say, “Dude, you’ve just seen me break the laws of physics, transcend space and time in the 4th dimension…and you think I’d sign the f’n shrink wrap?!” :ROFLMAO:

Taterhead want's his pic posted. Here's a pic of the birth of the rogue bot". Angrytater.png

At the practice and recording space in the basement:
20181018_112941.jpg
When I was for 3 years in Cold Lake, I found a room in a house with enough space for my toys:
D2H_8267.JPG
D2H_8272.JPG
D2H_8273.JPG
Et d'autres en concert:
IMG_1160.JPG
Marion Hotel February 2017.JPG
PHILIPPE-BW-02.jpg
Philippe2.jpg

Last edited:
I know I have few pictures of me on drums but noway I could find them....and it was just ok there in front of the drums, not even playing, ok, I will update it with me on drums, sorry guys... But at least you have me on keys!!!

I know I have few pictures of me on drums but noway I could find them....and it was just ok there in front of the drums, not even playing, ok, I will update it with me on drums, sorry guys... But at least you have me on keys!!!
I have one word for you... Impressive!!!

Back