how much will my drums set sale for?

That profile photo hahahaha

Yup, i just put him on ignore so i don't have to see that piece of garbage when i come here. (The pic, not darth) This place is my escape from the horrid reality we live in now.. :)

P.S. this sinus infection is making me extra bitchy...

Insert caveat: perhaps this is a result of an auto-co-wreck situation. A lot of people use their phones for interwebs viewing.

An experienced drummer is going to low-ball you just for misspelling drum set. A newbie might prefer plural drums in the title just to feel like their getting more for their money. A con artist might purposely misspell drum set in order to seem new and innocent. Maybe to hide the fact that there's a crack in one of the shells.
I was always taught that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

may I ask how this is relevant to the thread?
Lucas, Icetech is referring to another user's profile picture of a controversial guy in the news right now, they are not referring to you. I think some of the Drummerworld folks are distracted by some of your spelling mistakes. Read over your messages before you send them and try to fix any spelling errors you see so your messages will be more clear and then people will be able to focus on your questions more and the spelling less. Glad to hear you are in your school band--keep it up!

I was always taught that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.
I was taught to say what you want, as long as you can back it up, and refrain from saying what others want to hear or want you to say. Besides, I have a record of substantial contributions to the forum that offsets my occasional negativity. [ducking]

I was taught to say what you want, as long as you can back it up
I also learned that lesson, but there's a part you left out: being able to accept the occasional right hook thrown at you and accepting that saying what you want will in fact piss people off and the subsequent consequences must be accepted as your own doing.
As we all know, every action has an equal and opposite reaction. This applies to humans as well.

Left hooks are OK as long as no more than one comes at you at a time. "There is no trolling, flaming, or insulting of others allowed"
The forum does have rules, which are enforced. You can "say what you want", but maybe there are consequences. Answer, ignore, or move on.

Have deleted my reply.

Last edited:
Left hooks are OK as long as no more than one comes at you at a time. "There is no trolling, flaming, or insulting of others allowed"
The forum does have rules, which are enforced. You can "say what you want", but maybe there are consequences. Answer, ignore, or move on.
by the way who's Grunter?

Back