Sonor Martini - Cases

Eugene

Greetings Folks. I have recently acquired the Sonor AQ2 Martini kit and I am on the hunt for cases (actually bags). My question to you, if you own these or sell them, is a recommendation for a bag to fit the bass drum (14x13). I want to leave the spurs attached (but folded of course) just to speed up setup. Thoughts and ideas welcome. Thanks.

Thanks. And I agree that is likely. Just with the variance in design and size, I was hoping someone who had actually stuffed one into a bag might have some insight...

:)

Greetings Folks. I have recently acquired the Sonor AQ2 Martini kit and I am on the hunt for cases (actually bags). My question to you, if you own these or sell them, is a recommendation for a bag to fit the bass drum (14x13). I want to leave the spurs attached (but folded of course) just to speed up setup. Thoughts and ideas welcome. Thanks.
This might give you some ideas: https://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php?threads/presenting-the-two-bag-drum-set.113672/

Thanks. And I agree that is likely. Just with the variance in design and size, I was hoping someone who had actually stuffed one into a bag might have some insight...

:)
Well, given how things can be bought and returned these days if they don’t fit, you can gain first-hand insight and let us all know.

Sonor makes martinis now?

By the case?

Back