How do I get my username abbreviated?

Cmdr. Ross

Platinum Member
The "Commander" part of my username doesn't fit too well in the space, so I'd like to shorten it to "Cmdr.".
Who do I hit up to have this happen?

It looks like if you click on your name in the upper right-hand corner, that'll give you a bunch of options, one of which is Account Details. If you go there, one of the options is to change your screen name.

Good luck, Commodore.

First, you have to make an offering on the altar of username changes.

Then, contact Amanda in Administration.

Personally, though, I’d leave it as is - “Cmdr.” just doesn’t seem to have the cachet that “Commander” does.
Actually, Amanda retired last year after decades of dedication. Sorry.

It looks like if you click on your name in the upper right-hand corner, that'll give you a bunch of options, one of which is Account Details. If you go there, one of the options is to change your screen name.

Good luck, Commodore.
Looks like her position has been eliminated.

First, you have to make an offering on the altar of username changes.
That's right. I was told that offerings preferably consist of a crate of Maisel's Weisse put in astrological conjunction with a huge piece of beef. The altar somehow moved to Hemkenrode/Germany lately, dunno, odd things happen. 🤷‍♀️

She yelled "DRUMMERS!" while sweeping out the door. First and last time I saw her.

Yes, we can blame @Supergrobi :ROFLMAO:
I don't see it as my fault stating "nice t*ts!" at first meeting. It's a compliment!!1

The "Commander" part of my username doesn't fit too well in the space, so I'd like to shorten it to "Cmdr.".
Done.

1804212403-napoleon_tots1.jpg

Back