You ever think about how hi hats, and cymbals in general, look like flying saucers?

I saw a cover of a ufo book in 1995 and the "disc" looked just like a china. Reminded me of a Ufip model, too.

In that case, the Space Needle is the world's largest hi hat stand. Set up by an ancient giant who liked his hats way up near the top of the center pull rod.

You know, somewhat surprised a marketing team never thought of that.

He's right- there's no way humans could have made these ourselves, we just don't have the technology 😉

In that case, the Space Needle is the world's largest hi hat stand.
Set up by an ancient giant who liked his hats way up near the top of the center pull rod.
It was aliens. The hi hat is some sort of ancient, human manipulating tool that eventually leads to probing. Combined with intoxicants, probing of humans becomes quite easy. It's actually why most of us are here.

This ancient alien hieroglyph tells the story. Notice the human caught in the hi hats hypnotising trance:
51-2+ejVNzL._AC_.jpg

You know, somewhat surprised a marketing team never thought of that.
Seattle Drum School uses the space needle in their logo:
seattledrumhalfsize_400x400.jpg

For sure. Every time I see flying saucers my friends are all freaking out fumbling to take a picture and I’m just chillin back wondering if that UFOs stamped or cast.
Hand Hammered or turned on super secret alien lathe? These things plague my mind as well.

Back