And a new twist

Way to go Bo.

You would be fronting the band.

Scary for me.

No drums to hide behind. You ready to put it all out there? Dancing, talking to the crowd, being the voice of the band?

No thanks. Not in a normal band anyhow where all that stuff matters.

Which songs will you be singing? Did they audition you or did they hire you based on recorded content only?

Which songs will you be singing? Did they audition you or did they hire you based on recorded content only?
I ripped up “Mustang Sally” for them on a previous gig where I played drums. Then we discussed what I already knew and if I knew any that they do. It helped that I sang backup harmonies on most of the songs they were already doing too.

Good for you Bo !!!
But now you know what this means.
Based on many past comments from drummers regarding singers, you will have to help the drummer load in and load out.

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT develop LSD on your first gig. If you do, you can't ever complain about fellow LSD sufferers.
This isn't Lucy in the sky with diamonds, so I have to ask what LSD is. Oddly I don't think it's Last Singer Dancing nor a play on Last Drummer Standing.

VIDEO and AUDIO or it didn't happen...well, not exactly...it would have happened but...HEY ITS JUST A SAYING!

You are gonna do great!...looking forward to hearing about it.

Does the "SD" in "LSD" stand for stage disorder? Singing disorder?

Last edited:
This isn't Lucy in the sky with diamonds, so I have to ask what LSD is. Oddly I don't think it's Last Singer Dancing nor a play on Last Drummer Standing.
Not to speak for Mr. DEATH, but I believe he is referring to Lead Singer Disorder...that inexplicable behavior singers tend to exhibit that most closely resembles intoxication on some form of drug.(usually involving delusions of grandeur)

Bo, having worked diligently as a lowly drummer, has acquired immunity to the syndrome due to years of enforced humility.

Last edited:
Not to speak for Mr. DEATH, but I believe he is referring to Lead Singer Disorder...that inexplicable behavior singers tend to exhibit that most closely resembles intoxication on some form of drug.(usually involving delusions of grandeur)

Bo, having worked diligently as a lowly drummer, has acquired immunity to the syndrome due to years of enforced humility.
Heck, I’m probably gonna provide the PA too.

...tell me you guys are gonna live-stream...

Back