320 bpm Single strokes for a minute!

That pad and the drumometer have completely different rebound so you can't extrapolate your current pace to a world record. I've played that pad before (long ago) and pretty sure standard pads give a more generous bounce. I'd say get the drumometer kit which is what they official use and then you will have a number, good luck!

Aha well thank you for that input , however i was wondering if the pad is tunable? since they give two diff drumeheads im pretty sure it might be tunable , Well if it isnt , since i do have a slightly large stick height on this pad i might probably have a lower stick height but still manage to finish my goal. But thank you for this input.

Aha well thank you for that input , however i was wondering if the pad is tunable? since they give two diff drumeheads im pretty sure it might be tunable , Well if it isnt , since i do have a slightly large stick height on this pad i might probably have a lower stick height but still manage to finish my goal. But thank you for this input.

I think it's about as tunable as the pads with the screws which you play with the tension, but in official competition whether they give this freedom to change it, IDK. It is a real Remo head I believe but if it's anything like a standard head-pad, there is a foam under the head to mute the sound which is a different feel and shorter bounce. The trigger device may effect it as well...I only played it once at a drum clinic where they had a mini-competition.

so @Arjun Diwaker ...what other kind of drumming are you into? Are you also into marching/corps? what styles do you play on set?

just wondering where all of this speed is going to be applied

An Indian with a fast record of “2357 notes using multiple bounce roll-on Drum” in a minute using a Drumometer. Look at the video in link for his technique.

Agh for some reason It is Indians who always take the easy way out lol . I bet any qualified drummer over here can easily break this record. Single strokes are much much TOUGHER , lol but yea i dont regard his attempt as a true skill or dedication towards a goal . ( plus hes one month older than me )

ps ( i for some reason have gotten a bit slanderous ? )

BLAST BEATS !!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH well it also comes in handy when you want to play the chorus of the pretender in 2 times or 4 times the speed on the ride lol.
14 years old!?!?

You absolutely must join and post a video to the Metal Drummer Nerdz group on Facebook,

Within a week, every legit extreme drummer will know about you. And I'm talking about big name players in the genre.

You have a remarkable natural fulcrum. Keep working hard!

14 years old!?!?

You absolutely must join and post a video to the Metal Drummer Nerdz group on Facebook,

Within a week, every legit extreme drummer will know about you. And I'm talking about big name players in the genre.

You have a remarkable natural fulcrum. Keep working hard!
I would be honored. No seriously. I will work hard. But doesnt it seem kinda you know boasting or showing off? I mean the big players are so well rounded and are absolutely amazing. All i have are a bunch on singles . I will put in an application tho ! thanks man

I would be honored. No seriously. I will work hard. But doesnt it seem kinda you know boasting or showing off? I mean the big players are so well rounded and are absolutely amazing. All i have are a bunch on singles . I will put in an application tho ! thanks man
It's no big deal. The attitude is very much one of fun and mutual support.

An Indian with a fast record of “2357 notes using multiple bounce roll-on Drum” in a minute using a Drumometer. Look at the video in link for his technique.

and plus i dont think it is recognizaed by guiness or wfd so it technically doesnt count.

Back